SithLord84's Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Feb 10, 2015
Wisconsin
SithLord84's Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Hello and welcome to my Star Wars themed mancave. As you can see I am a huge fan of both Star Wars Trilogies. The statues you see here are from Sideshow Collectibles' Premium Format line. The collection itself is still very much a collection in progress, I couldn't tell you when I'll be finished but I do know that I am not done yet and I still have more statues on the way and I also have more posters/prints that will be added once they are framed.

The cabinets you see here are from Ikea, but all the parts are sold separately. The units themselves are called Besta, the doors are called Sindvik, and the interior lights are called Stotta.

In addition to the Star Wars collection the room features a Samsung 46" 3D LED TV, a Samsung HT-E5400 3D Home Theater System, as well as a Sony PS3 and a PS4.

20645872726_f08de58eb8_b.jpg

28261847536_c5fd4cb006_b.jpg

20645786006_044c2abe29_b.jpg

23131422163_b3a25e8682_b.jpg

Han Solo Premium Format

20484124900_668a48e1f7_b.jpg

19682667000_a6f95f265b_b.jpg

Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight Premium Format

28545080820_1e940cbe28_b.jpg

20484033428_97bde53e50_b.jpg

Boba Fett Premium Format

20672126035_e602cfbed7_b.jpg

20645848566_394e2935d4_b.jpg

20678827501_5390a41116_b.jpg

20049555074_4c6a6d4260_b.jpg

Chewbacca Premium Format

20678801181_19f56e7658_b.jpg

20678796901_162ba943fd_b.jpg

Darth Vader Premium Format - Exclusive

20678813581_0555e08bbe_b.jpg

20662844162_52fa5ee902_b.jpg

20672092385_1720e9f451_b.jpg

Anakin Skywalker Premium Format - Exclusive

28074197060_9e7e0297b5_b.jpg

28253280852_f9961a2099_b.jpg

Darth Maul Premium Format

20672075315_7261cce184_b.jpg

20672076165_27950800eb_b.jpg

Stormtrooper Premium Format

22729120281_abb9fe77a8_b.jpg

21265702878_788f4142f7_b.jpg

21265488890_4e3cf8f08e_b.jpg

C-3PO Premium Format

28215897371_a125546844_b.jpg

28190477082_4e8bc97a02_b.jpg

27678867873_123e0f0d31_b.jpg

Han Solo in Carbonite XL Rug from ThinkGeek.com

20678779531_59d29a13aa_b.jpg

"The Bad Guys" Celebration VI Print by Doug Wheatley

20678772841_1326368a1f_b.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:
Thats really nice of you dude! :) I just don't think I'm going to have the room for it though. I've got one book case in here that it might fit on top of, but I'm actually planning to put the Kylo PF on it. Its right under my TFA poster so I think the poster and PF combo would look incredible. But we'll see, maybe I'll change some things around by then, or win the loto and get a bigger place LOL.

Is it confirmed the Supergirl PF head will come off? If not you'll just have to saw that thing off. Desperate times call for desperate measures! :LOL:

Are you serious? SS has gotten so greedy they can't even throw their customers a little $20 code anymore?

Ha! Thats an awesome idea! But if I'm ever going to make a trip that far out there we should all just go to the big gun, SDCC!

You're 100% on XM Boba right? If so I'd definitely swap out the Boba PF for the Jango PF. Although somebody still has to do my idea of putting a Boba PF in the bathroom. Maybe I'll just do it and put a custom lit cube into the wall. A SW statue in the bathroom would make the house the most epic house ever!

Sweet! I love carbon fiber parts, they go especially very well with red :thumbs:. Its the ultimate 2 tone color. BTW, make sure you do a burnout video this time before you get new tires :D.

Will do! :D

No, I'm not 100% on the XM Boba. I'm thinking of going the Sith only route with a few other pieces mixed in. Again, not 100% sure so moving slow on what I'm selling.

Hey, I'll just let you know, and if not, I'll throw that puppy up on the bay. It does need a better home than I'm giving it ATM. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: SithLord84
Will do! :D

No, I'm not 100% on the XM Boba. I'm thinking of going the Sith only route with a few other pieces mixed in. Again, not 100% sure so moving slow on what I'm selling.

Hey, I'll just let you know, and if not, I'll throw that puppy up on the bay. It does need a better home than I'm giving it ATM. :)

Good plan on going slow. I'm so excited to see all of XM's dynamic poses. The one piece that I don't think XM will be able to top though is Grievous. SS really nailed that pose. I have a feeling their Maul is going to be the best Maul statue out there.

Good plan on going slow. I'm so excited to see all of XM's dynamic poses. The one piece that I don't think XM will be able to top though is Grievous. SS really nailed that pose. I have a feeling their Maul is going to be the best Maul statue out there.

It will be a tough one to top for sure. I bet they have something spectacular in mind though. Can't wait for Sept.!

BTW, was just looking at our pics again. Man, seriously love your display. With the posters and the cabinets. So clean!

It will be a tough one to top for sure. I bet they have something spectacular in mind though. Can't wait for Sept.!

BTW, was just looking at our pics again. Man, seriously love your display. With the posters and the cabinets. So clean!

You are way too kind. :) Its no where near as awesome as yours though! I just wish I had room for more bestas. I could possibly squeeze one more in there but it would be really crammed. I'm sure eventually most shelves will end up with 2 SW PFs on them, so it will probably look more full at least.

You are way too kind. :) Its no where near as awesome as yours though! I just wish I had room for more bestas. I could possibly squeeze one more in there but it would be really crammed. I'm sure eventually most shelves will end up with 2 SW PFs on them, so it will probably look more full at least.

Well, I've said it before, you can have all the collectibles in the world, but if you don't have them displayed well, what is the point. Your collection is very well presented and displayed. And, yes, it is just as awesome as mine! They are both AWESOME!!! LOL!

By the time I'm done, it will be one statue per cube.

Well, I've said it before, you can have all the collectibles in the world, but if you don't have them displayed well, what is the point. Your collection is very well presented and displayed. And, yes, it is just as awesome as mine! They are both AWESOME!!! LOL!

By the time I'm done, it will be one statue per cube.

LOL! I totally agree.

I love the one per cube look because I just think it makes each piece look even more expensive. But on the downside in reality a more spaced out collection is obviously a less expensive collection than one thats more cluttered. There is no way to 100% win here LOL.

LOL! I totally agree.

I love the one per cube look because I just think it makes each piece look even more expensive. But on the downside in reality a more spaced out collection is obviously a less expensive collection than one thats more cluttered. There is no way to 100% win here LOL.

I prefer that too, and have been trying to get back to that for some time. When I see your display, that is how I want it.

I prefer that too, and have been trying to get back to that for some time. When I see your display, that is how I want it.

I do like the way mine turned out, but when I look at your display thats how I want mine to turn out eventually :p.

I can't wait to see yours with the XM stuff though. I'll admit (even though I haven't seen it yet) there is already a part of me thinking maybe I should think about getting that XM Maul :naughty:.

I do like the way mine turned out, but when I look at your display thats how I want mine to turn out eventually :p.

I can't wait to see yours with the XM stuff though. I'll admit (even though I haven't seen it yet) there is already a part of me thinking maybe I should think about getting that XM Maul :naughty:.

Have they showed the XM Maul?? I haven't been checking out any collectible stuff for the last week, I'm way out of the loop! I did get my Aquaman and my Wolverine is waiting to be picked up. :) But back to Maul, I really think the Sideshow one is pretty dang good. Not sure what XM could do to top it.

Have they showed the XM Maul?? I haven't been checking out any collectible stuff for the last week, I'm way out of the loop! I did get my Aquaman and my Wolverine is waiting to be picked up. :) But back to Maul, I really think the Sideshow one is pretty dang good. Not sure what XM could do to top it.

Nice! Congrats! :) I had the Wolverine PF on order last year but I cancelled it to afford something else. But now I can't remember what I bought instead lol. I don't think it was a statue.

They haven't shown any XM SW stuff other than Boba. The Singapore Con isn't until next month. I'm thinking the XM Maul will be pretty dynamic. The new Maul PF does look really good but it still has a really boring base, possibly even more boring than the first one. I'm not really complaining because I love small and simple bases but I would have thought they would have put a little more thought into it. Other than that the piece looks really good, just not $520 good to me.

Nice! Congrats! :) I had the Wolverine PF on order last year but I cancelled it to afford something else. But now I can't remember what I bought instead lol. I don't think it was a statue.

They haven't shown any XM SW stuff other than Boba. The Singapore Con isn't until next month. I'm thinking the XM Maul will be pretty dynamic. The new Maul PF does look really good but it still has a really boring base, possibly even more boring than the first one. I'm not really complaining because I love small and simple bases but I would have thought they would have put a little more thought into it. Other than that the piece looks really good, just not $520 good to me.

This Maul may not look $520 good...but the XM one is going to have to look $1000 good! :p I'm sure the SS Maul will be on discount eventually.

You have anything else on order or anything you have your eye on?

This Maul may not look $520 good...but the XM one is going to have to look $1000 good! :p I'm sure the SS Maul will be on discount eventually.

You have anything else on order or anything you have your eye on?

Ha! You know as cool as some of the XM stuff is, I just don't think they are worth the price. If I get one of these it probably will be more because of the hype of them, not quite as much as how cool they look. And I do think most of them look really cool, but I don't think any I've seen are really worth more than $700. With SS new PF pricing, I guess it makes the $1000+ price because of the hype of these more digestible. I can't even believe I just said that LOL.

I'm kicking around the idea of picking up a couple Suicide Squad HTs. But since I haven't pulled the trigger on even one yet, I don't know if its going to happen. Since these aren't even supposed to ship until next summer I'm thinking the hype of this movie will have worn off of me by then.

Ha! You know as cool as some of the XM stuff is, I just don't think they are worth the price. If I get one of these it probably will be more because of the hype of them, not quite as much as how cool they look. And I do think most of them look really cool, but I don't think any I've seen are really worth more than $700. With SS new PF pricing, I guess it makes the $1000+ price because of the hype of these more digestible. I can't even believe I just said that LOL.

I'm kicking around the idea of picking up a couple Suicide Squad HTs. But since I haven't pulled the trigger on even one yet, I don't know if its going to happen. Since these aren't even supposed to ship until next summer I'm thinking the hype of this movie will have worn off of me by then.

You've joined me in the dark side of accepting $1K XM statues. Ha! I'm guessing that Punisher statue will be closer to $2K with that bike...

Yeah definitely don't order those for a few weeks. I've made that mistake too many times where I see a movie then immediately order all the stuff for it and end up regretting it a few months later.

You've joined me in the dark side of accepting $1K XM statues. Ha! I'm guessing that Punisher statue will be closer to $2K with that bike...

Yeah definitely don't order those for a few weeks. I've made that mistake too many times where I see a movie then immediately order all the stuff for it and end up regretting it a few months later.

Yeah, that Punisher one will be like $2K. Do you know why the Magneto one goes for like $4K? Its an incredible piece but I just don't see it worth that much. I guess thats my fear with their SW stuff, we might be lucky if we can get one for $1K. That Vader Dio they are planning will probably be $2.5 k+.

Thats what I'm afraid of with the Suicide Squad stuff. If I'm going to spend more than $200 on any collectible from something it really has to have some kind of nostalgic value to me. And a movie thats only been out for a week definitely doesn't have any. Thats why a lot of stuff from newer movies that I impulse buy I end up selling because a few months later I just don't feel that connected to it.

Yeah, that Punisher one will be like $2K. Do you know why the Magneto one goes for like $4K? Its an incredible piece but I just don't see it worth that much. I guess thats my fear with their SW stuff, we might be lucky if we can get one for $1K. That Vader Dio they are planning will probably be $2.5 k+.

Thats what I'm afraid of with the Suicide Squad stuff. If I'm going to spend more than $200 on any collectible from something it really has to have some kind of nostalgic value to me. And a movie thats only been out for a week definitely doesn't have any. Thats why a lot of stuff from newer movies that I impulse buy I end up selling because a few months later I just don't feel that connected to it.

I'm not sure if the Magneto one had a lower production run or what. It was also one of the first ones so I'm thinking they made less of it. Not 100% sure on that though. Doesn't the SS Dr. Doom where he's sitting go for a ton too? Maybe collectors just like lazy villains, ha ha.

I know, it feels like I've been selling everything I purchase these days except the comic book statues. Guess I should just stick to those! I do still have my Hot Toys Guardians of the Galaxy figures. Haven't decided if I'm going to keep them so still haven't ordered Drax.

I saw Killer Croc went up for order for $520. But it is free shipping and double reward points.

I'm not sure if the Magneto one had a lower production run or what. It was also one of the first ones so I'm thinking they made less of it. Not 100% sure on that though. Doesn't the SS Dr. Doom where he's sitting go for a ton too? Maybe collectors just like lazy villains, ha ha.

I know, it feels like I've been selling everything I purchase these days except the comic book statues. Guess I should just stick to those! I do still have my Hot Toys Guardians of the Galaxy figures. Haven't decided if I'm going to keep them so still haven't ordered Drax.

I saw Killer Croc went up for order for $520. But it is free shipping and double reward points.

Ha! I hadn't thought of that. Palpatine is another one that can fetch a lot of money too. I guess there is a demand for characters sitting on their ass lol.

Well you definitely gotta get Drax if you have the rest of them. But if you haven't ordered him by now that might mean your leaning towards letting them go?

I actually like the crocodile EX head for Killer Croc. Are you planning on getting him? I know your not crazy about Batman stuff, and he's not a super popular villain either.

Nice! Congrats! Throw up some pics man. :)

The only thing I can think of how XM could to the SS Maul is just to deliver a better QC'd product. Will that still be worth the price? Dunno. But, since I'm now only focusing on Sith and Jedi, I think I'll try and get both.

The sculpt looks amazing, but, yeah, is it $520 amazing? Maybe. I'm getting it though.

Ha! I hadn't thought of that. Palpatine is another one that can fetch a lot of money too. I guess there is a demand for characters sitting on their ass lol.

Well you definitely gotta get Drax if you have the rest of them. But if you haven't ordered him by now that might mean your leaning towards letting them go?

I actually like the crocodile EX head for Killer Croc. Are you planning on getting him? I know your not crazy about Batman stuff, and he's not a super popular villain either.

Yeah I'm not sure on the GotG figures. There's really no hurry to order Drax since he's just on pre-order still and nothing sells out beforehand anymore.

Killer Croc is the first DC PF I'm not going to order. Have no interest or knowledge in the character whatsoever.

The only thing I can think of how XM could to the SS Maul is just to deliver a better QC'd product. Will that still be worth the price? Dunno. But, since I'm now only focusing on Sith and Jedi, I think I'll try and get both.

The sculpt looks amazing, but, yeah, is it $520 amazing? Maybe. I'm getting it though.

Did you decide to sell the rest of your collection for sure then?

I really like that Maul...I might order it myself eventually. I really like the 1/4 scale Kylo Ren that Hot Toys did as well, that's on my maybe list. I like that there's an option to display him without a helmet.

I might end up getting the Maul PF too. I'm not planning on it right now, but if I find a deal on a Reg down the road I might flip my old one for the new one. I just wish it offered more than the the old one does. I suppose if in-hand pics really woo me there is a good chance I might just order it then too. I'm still excited to see what XM does, although the more I think about it now I'm definitely going to want mixed media over fully sculpted so the XM will probably be out for me unless it turns out really fantastic.

Yeah I'm not sure on the GotG figures. There's really no hurry to order Drax since he's just on pre-order still and nothing sells out beforehand anymore.

Killer Croc is the first DC PF I'm not going to order. Have no interest or knowledge in the character whatsoever.

I really like that Maul...I might order it myself eventually. I really like the 1/4 scale Kylo Ren that Hot Toys did as well, that's on my maybe list. I like that there's an option to display him without a helmet.

I really want to see more pics of the HT 1:4 ROTS Vader. If that thing comes with a burnt up Hayden portrait that is something I might really be interested in. I'm still sticking with my Kylo PF, although I'm happy HT is offering an unmasked head option. I bet they'll re-release their 1:6 Kylo with an unmasked option sooner or later too.

That's a big one for me. Having the option to display Kylo unmasked is an awesome idea.

Yeah, everything is going except Sith and Jedi with a few exceptions here and there. Just sole my Snow trooper PF.

I might end up getting the Maul PF too. I'm not planning on it right now, but if I find a deal on a Reg down the road I might flip my old one for the new one. I just wish it offered more than the the old one does. I suppose if in-hand pics really woo me there is a good chance I might just order it then too. I'm still excited to see what XM does, although the more I think about it now I'm definitely going to want mixed media over fully sculpted so the XM will probably be out for me unless it turns out really fantastic.

I really want to see more pics of the HT 1:4 ROTS Vader. If that thing comes with a burnt up Hayden portrait that is something I might really be interested in. I'm still sticking with my Kylo PF, although I'm happy HT is offering an unmasked head option. I bet they'll re-release their 1:6 Kylo with an unmasked option sooner or later too.

An unmasked Hayden portrait would be an instant buy for me. That would be an awesome display with the 1/4 Kylo. Grandfather and grandson.

I can't wait to see the XM Maul. If it's anything like their Boba, it'll be awesome!