SithLord84's Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Feb 10, 2015
Wisconsin
SithLord84's Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Hello and welcome to my Star Wars themed mancave. As you can see I am a huge fan of both Star Wars Trilogies. The statues you see here are from Sideshow Collectibles' Premium Format line. The collection itself is still very much a collection in progress, I couldn't tell you when I'll be finished but I do know that I am not done yet and I still have more statues on the way and I also have more posters/prints that will be added once they are framed.

The cabinets you see here are from Ikea, but all the parts are sold separately. The units themselves are called Besta, the doors are called Sindvik, and the interior lights are called Stotta.

In addition to the Star Wars collection the room features a Samsung 46" 3D LED TV, a Samsung HT-E5400 3D Home Theater System, as well as a Sony PS3 and a PS4.

20645872726_f08de58eb8_b.jpg

28261847536_c5fd4cb006_b.jpg

20645786006_044c2abe29_b.jpg

23131422163_b3a25e8682_b.jpg

Han Solo Premium Format

20484124900_668a48e1f7_b.jpg

19682667000_a6f95f265b_b.jpg

Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight Premium Format

28545080820_1e940cbe28_b.jpg

20484033428_97bde53e50_b.jpg

Boba Fett Premium Format

20672126035_e602cfbed7_b.jpg

20645848566_394e2935d4_b.jpg

20678827501_5390a41116_b.jpg

20049555074_4c6a6d4260_b.jpg

Chewbacca Premium Format

20678801181_19f56e7658_b.jpg

20678796901_162ba943fd_b.jpg

Darth Vader Premium Format - Exclusive

20678813581_0555e08bbe_b.jpg

20662844162_52fa5ee902_b.jpg

20672092385_1720e9f451_b.jpg

Anakin Skywalker Premium Format - Exclusive

28074197060_9e7e0297b5_b.jpg

28253280852_f9961a2099_b.jpg

Darth Maul Premium Format

20672075315_7261cce184_b.jpg

20672076165_27950800eb_b.jpg

Stormtrooper Premium Format

22729120281_abb9fe77a8_b.jpg

21265702878_788f4142f7_b.jpg

21265488890_4e3cf8f08e_b.jpg

C-3PO Premium Format

28215897371_a125546844_b.jpg

28190477082_4e8bc97a02_b.jpg

27678867873_123e0f0d31_b.jpg

Han Solo in Carbonite XL Rug from ThinkGeek.com

20678779531_59d29a13aa_b.jpg

"The Bad Guys" Celebration VI Print by Doug Wheatley

20678772841_1326368a1f_b.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:
So what up fellas? Have a good holiday?

Holy balls he's alive! :p

I had a good holiday but didn't get any new Star Wars stuff this year. How was yours?

So what did you think of The Last Jedi? Going by from what I've heard from talking to people in person and online and seeing reviews it seems to be the most divisive Star Wars movie of all-time. Me and Adam both landed on the side of not liking it.

Holy balls he's alive! :p

I had a good holiday but didn't get any new Star Wars stuff this year. How was yours?

So what did you think of The Last Jedi? Going by from what I've heard from talking to people in person and online and seeing reviews it seems to be the most divisive Star Wars movie of all-time. Me and Adam both landed on the side of not liking it.

Oh dear Lord! Now I remember why I took a break from the internet, lol! So much negativity. What happened to the days of just going to the movies and having fun. I'e seen TLJ 7 times and JL every week since its release and had a blast each time with family and friends. Can't wait for digital and bluray for both those movies.

Good to hear you had a good holiday. I did get some Star Wars swag. Nothing major, but some memorabilia and a Poe Dameron classic bust by GG. Got halo/ demon eyes for MAUL and a bunch of Star Wars t-shirts.

Other than that, hitting the gym hard getting ready for next riding season, working on upgrades for MAUL, and playing more games keeping my mind sharp. I heard iron studios is making 1/10 scale dioramas for Star Wars.

Oh dear Lord! Now I remember why I took a break from the internet, lol! So much negativity. What happened to the days of just going to the movies and having fun. I'e seen TLJ 7 times and JL every week since its release and had a blast each time with family and friends. Can't wait for digital and bluray for both those movies.

Good to hear you had a good holiday. I did get some Star Wars swag. Nothing major, but some memorabilia and a Poe Dameron classic bust by GG. Got halo/ demon eyes for MAUL and a bunch of Star Wars t-shirts.

Other than that, hitting the gym hard getting ready for next riding season, working on upgrades for MAUL, and playing more games keeping my mind sharp. I heard iron studios is making 1/10 scale dioramas for Star Wars.

I don't think the internet can do anything but negativity :p. I think a lot of SW fans just can't look at SW as just a movie, its like a way of life for some people lol. Which is really why its so heated on both sides right now. I wonder if it will cool off after awhile, or if SW fans will break apart into yet another faction. But I'm glad you liked the movie. But for me this was the first SW movie I didn't like.

Do you like your Poe Dameron GG bust? I always find myself tempted by something whenever I go to GG's website. The pics you upload of MAUL on IG are so awesome!

Really? I'd love to see some more SW dios no matter what scale. I wish SS never would have abandoned those.

• Thanks
Reactions: STARKILLER 1138
I don't think the internet can do anything but negativity :p. I think a lot of SW fans just can't look at SW as just a movie, its like a way of life for some people lol. Which is really why its so heated on both sides right now. I wonder if it will cool off after awhile, or if SW fans will break apart into yet another faction. But I'm glad you liked the movie. But for me this was the first SW movie I didn't like.

Do you like your Poe Dameron GG bust? I always find myself tempted by something whenever I go to GG's website. The pics you upload of MAUL on IG are so awesome!

Really? I'd love to see some more SW dios no matter what scale. I wish SS never would have abandoned those.

I know! My dios are my favorite. They showed some in development pics with Obi-Wan vs Maul being the first. Here is what one of their 1/10 dios looks like:

http://marveltoynews.com/wp-content...tle-Diorama-Series-Statues-e1499488829616.jpg

Didn't think I'd like it as much as I do. It's very well done and bigger than I remember their 1/6 busts being. I will probably pick others up.

Thanks man. Love finding new places to get pics of MAUL. Wait until I get the halos installed!

I honestly don' give two ***** if those heated over TLJ cool off or not. Not worth my time. I loved it, my family loved it, and friends loved it! I'll leave the Net for those who want to ***** and moan.

• Thanks
Reactions: SithLord84
I know! My dios are my favorite. They showed some in development pics with Obi-Wan vs Maul being the first. Here is what one of their 1/10 dios looks like:

http://marveltoynews.com/wp-content...tle-Diorama-Series-Statues-e1499488829616.jpg

Didn't think I'd like it as much as I do. It's very well done and bigger than I remember their 1/6 busts being. I will probably pick others up.

Thanks man. Love finding new places to get pics of MAUL. Wait until I get the halos installed!

I honestly don' give two ***** if those heated over TLJ cool off or not. Not worth my time. I loved it, my family loved it, and friends loved it! I'll leave the Net for those who want to ***** and moan.

Those will be pretty sweet, I'm already interested in their first one. IIRC all of the characters from that Marvel dio are sold seperately and are $150ish each. I think they're polystone too.

Sweet!

Thats going to be so cool! So have you been behaving yourself on that bike? :p.

Thats all that ever matters. :)

• Thanks
Those will be pretty sweet, I'm already interested in their first one. IIRC all of the characters from that Marvel dio are sold seperately and are $150ish each. I think they're polystone too.

Sweet!

Thats going to be so cool! So have you been behaving yourself on that bike? :p.

Thats all that ever matters. :)

The ground is too cold to really push it on the bike, unfortunately. Once it warms up tho, I'll be back to my shenanigans.

I thought the dios were a solid line. Nice to see another company picking it up. I wish Prime1 would get the license to make 1:2 busts.

• Thanks
The ground is too cold to really push it on the bike, unfortunately. Once it warms up tho, I'll be back to my shenanigans.

I thought the dios were a solid line. Nice to see another company picking it up. I wish Prime1 would get the license to make 1:2 busts.

That will be fun. I've gotten snow here for the last few days. I'm already wanting winter to be over with.

That would be really cool. Prime 1 really needs to get the SW license, no matter what it is, its the #1 thing I want to happen in the statue world. I now only buy from them exclusively as they're my favorite company right now. If they get SW I will literally never go back to anyone else.

Are you still going to get the XM Maul?

That will be fun. I've gotten snow here for the last few days. I'm already wanting winter to be over with.

That would be really cool. Prime 1 really needs to get the SW license, no matter what it is, its the #1 thing I want to happen in the statue world. I now only buy from them exclusively as they're my favorite company right now. If they get SW I will literally never go back to anyone else.

Are you still going to get the XM Maul?

I' not sure what I am doing TBH. I'm focused on getting Maul how I want him first, and then there's gear, and the cost of track days. I may very well stick to smaller stuff. I've lso thought about going outside of the Star Wars helmets and getting the Marvel ones too, and displaying them in my cabinets instead of statues. Maybe have a small bust or figure of the character with the helmet. I dunno. But! I do know riding has become far more important to me than collecting statues. At least for now.

I'd really live some 1/4 scale busts or even 1/2 scale. That and dios.

Me too! We haven't had snow for a while, thankfully. Just very wet!

• Thanks
I' not sure what I am doing TBH. I'm focused on getting Maul how I want him first, and then there's gear, and the cost of track days. I may very well stick to smaller stuff. I've lso thought about going outside of the Star Wars helmets and getting the Marvel ones too, and displaying them in my cabinets instead of statues. Maybe have a small bust or figure of the character with the helmet. I dunno. But! I do know riding has become far more important to me than collecting statues. At least for now.

I'd really live some 1/4 scale busts or even 1/2 scale. That and dios.

Me too! We haven't had snow for a while, thankfully. Just very wet!

Thats really cool that you like riding so much. Part of me wishes I could find a new hobby instead of this ridiculous addiction to statues. I really like your helmet idea though! Plus it could give you a chance to expand beyond SW. I am realizing its going to be 100% impossible for me to ever only stick to one license.

Prime 1 has done a few 1/3 busts. They are priced where Sideshow's 1/2 busts used to be, but the Prime 1 busts do come with multiple heads for different display options. Plus they make them so you can take the head and swap it out with the 1/3 full statue of the same character if you have it.

I had at least a few warmish days here. It was in the 50s a week ago or so. But its also been in the negatives recently too, so the weather is really all over the place. I just wish it wouldn't snow anymore.

Lou, are you getting this? You're a big Matrix fan right?

27023435_10155217924422344_5207950275296756964_o.jpg

I was going to post that. It looks so awesome!

• Thanks
Lou, are you getting this? You're a big Matrix fan right?

27023435_10155217924422344_5207950275296756964_o.jpg

Yup! Preordered!

Thats really cool that you like riding so much. Part of me wishes I could find a new hobby instead of this ridiculous addiction to statues. I really like your helmet idea though! Plus it could give you a chance to expand beyond SW. I am realizing its going to be 100% impossible for me to ever only stick to one license.

Prime 1 has done a few 1/3 busts. They are priced where Sideshow's 1/2 busts used to be, but the Prime 1 busts do come with multiple heads for different display options. Plus they make them so you can take the head and swap it out with the 1/3 full statue of the same character if you have it.

I had at least a few warmish days here. It was in the 50s a week ago or so. But its also been in the negatives recently too, so the weather is really all over the place. I just wish it wouldn't snow anymore.

I was going to post that. It looks so awesome!

I hear ya. I' done with this rain bull!

I'e seen the Prime1 busts, and would live for them to tackle star wars.

Taking up riding is one of the best things I've done with my life. There' nothing like it. There was a quote I read by a racer, don' remeber it exactly, but something like, you'll live more in 5 minutes going fast on a motorcycle than most people will their whole lives. I can' argue with that.

• Thanks
Yup! Preordered!

I hear ya. I' done with this rain bull!

I'e seen the Prime1 busts, and would live for them to tackle star wars.

Taking up riding is one of the best things I've done with my life. There' nothing like it. There was a quote I read by a racer, don' remeber it exactly, but something like, you'll live more in 5 minutes going fast on a motorcycle than most people will their whole lives. I can' argue with that.

Sweet! This will probably be the most epic Neo/Matrix collectible ever released!

I'm hoping for a SW announcement from them at one of the Wonderfest events this year.

Thats probably because your life is flashing before your eyes as you're worried about becoming a splat on the pavement :p. As much as I want a bike I'm too afraid that I'd end up doing something stupid on it.

• Thanks
Sweet! This will probably be the most epic Neo/Matrix collectible ever released!

I'm hoping for a SW announcement from them at one of the Wonderfest events this year.

Thats probably because your life is flashing before your eyes as you're worried about becoming a splat on the pavement :p. As much as I want a bike I'm too afraid that I'd end up doing something stupid on it.

LMAO! I'e never worried about becoming SPLAT on the pavement. Ok, not true actually. When I first started riding, I did worry about dropping my bike. And, while it stays at the back of my mind now, I don' worry about me crashing. Any biker who does crash always is more worried about the bike than themselves. Everyone goes down. It' not a matter of if, but when. I don' think about it when I'm taking a long sweeper at 140, or moving through switch backs and taking corners so hard that the edge of the tire is barely gripping on the road. I'm in the moment, free, living, and enjoying the ride.

I hope Prime1 does get to do something for Star Wars. Anything at this point.

I think so too. When I get my track bike, it will be Matrix themed and named Neo!

• Thanks
LMAO! I'e never worried about becoming SPLAT on the pavement. Ok, not true actually. When I first started riding, I did worry about dropping my bike. And, while it stays at the back of my mind now, I don' worry about me crashing. Any biker who does crash always is more worried about the bike than themselves. Everyone goes down. It' not a matter of if, but when. I don' think about it when I'm taking a long sweeper at 140, or moving through switch backs and taking corners so hard that the edge of the tire is barely gripping on the road. I'm in the moment, free, living, and enjoying the ride.

I hope Prime1 does get to do something for Star Wars. Anything at this point.

I think so too. When I get my track bike, it will be Matrix themed and named Neo!

140?!? Jesus Christ be careful out there! :LOL:

The only thing that is exciting me at all SW wise is HT. They're still cranking out some great stuff. SS's prices have gotten so ridiculous I barely even follow what they put out anymore.

Are you going to make the track bike black and green? ;)

• Thanks
140?!? Jesus Christ be careful out there! :LOL:

The only thing that is exciting me at all SW wise is HT. They're still cranking out some great stuff. SS's prices have gotten so ridiculous I barely even follow what they put out anymore.

Are you going to make the track bike black and green? ;)

Yup! Black, green, 01 painted on the front, and Matrix code going up the fairings. Well, that's the plan anyway.

Dude, I don' pay any attention to SS releases anymore. Nothing will bring me back on board. Still thinking about getting into XM, but all that is on hold for the time being. I tell you what tho, I'll be all over 1/4 or 1/2 scale busts. That and dioramas.

Lol! Always! I keep MAUL well maintained with the best road tires. If I wasn' confident in the bike, I wouldn' push it.

• Thanks
Yup! Black, green, 01 painted on the front, and Matrix code going up the fairings. Well, that's the plan anyway.

Dude, I don' pay any attention to SS releases anymore. Nothing will bring me back on board. Still thinking about getting into XM, but all that is on hold for the time being. I tell you what tho, I'll be all over 1/4 or 1/2 scale busts. That and dioramas.

Lol! Always! I keep MAUL well maintained with the best road tires. If I wasn' confident in the bike, I wouldn' push it.

That sounds like an awesome plan! I love all of these themed ideas of yours.

Did you see that 1:4 Yoda I posted from Iron Studios awhile back?

• Thanks