Sleeping Beauty (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #27) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: Sleeping Beauty
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 4000

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

full01.jpg
full02.jpg
full03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful steelbook, but too expensive for me to buy a single disc, non 3D, region-locked movie. I've said that about several Disney films lately...

Pinocchio, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White...such a shame.

lol this is why im not buying the big hero steel. why on earth would anyone pay £25 for a steel when steels like sleeping beauty which only came out in the new year have had 60 percent reduction in price lol fool me once shame on you, fool me twice.. you know the rest

lol this is why im not buying the big hero steel. why on earth would anyone pay £25 for a steel when steels like sleeping beauty which only came out in the new year have had 60 percent reduction in price lol fool me once shame on you, fool me twice.. you know the rest

The obvious answer is because Big Hero 6 will probably be completely sold out before there is a price drop.

Price drops normally don't bother me too much bc I get it but this is a travesty. One of the best in the Disney collection for £7.99, that one hurts haha if you haven't got this yet do yourself and your collection a favour and get it bc it is awesome in hand. Plus at that price you will def get your moneys worth.

Ordered this Tarzan and Pocahontas and it only came to $45 shipped to the US. In a way I am glad I did not have the money before to place the orders when they started shipping. It all worked out in the end.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Big Hero is a new release. New releases are always more expensive.

A ridiculous price ,the steel is worth that alone and you're also picking up one of Disneys masterpieces at the same time with an impeccable restoration job ,the picture quality is just superb.

The commentary track is quite excellent ,an effusive john Lasseter and others talking about it's influence on them .

Maleficent magnificent

Reactions: RobertJoseph17