Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 20th, 2015
Purchase link: Sleepy Hollow
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.
Per Zavvi on May 8,2015:
1500 copies shipped, 500 damaged in transit from supplier.
They are trying to obtain replacements.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be getting this! I have the amaray of the UK disc which has the best PQ.

Edit: Apparently the JP disc has the best PQ. The UK disc has better PQ and AQ than the US, but it also has zero extras and the consensus is that the PQ is still terrible. Same with Don't Look Now - terrible PQ and obsolete now that there's a Criterion. Seems like they're trying to sell off crappy BDs by putting them in steelbooks.

Last edited:
I'm only interested in this and cabin fever but in my opinion they should be no more than £9.99.
Does anyone else think they are taking the p*ss here a little with announcing more for March /april? And with the pixar and Oz price? It's ridiculous. Hopefully these don't sell out and I'll wait for the £9.99 or less in June

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
Far too many steel's being released IMO, back release's should be a tenner anyway.

I think If enough people complain about the way they are ruining collecting and prices are awful then they mignt take it on board but I doubt it. I've just sent them a message about the 7 they have annonced for the next two months (and I'm not even interested in 5 of those) and then 2 more pixar and Oz in May at those prices) (the pixar will drop but not by much and maybe Oz by £1-£2) I'm at a point now where I don't want to collect these anymore and they should be no more than £9:99 and the pixirs at £17.99 maybe and the same with Oz. It's ridicolous . I've messaged them anyway as feedback

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
Apart from Dark Shadows, Burtons only good film [emoji14]

Want this but not paying that price for an old title regardless of print run.