Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Manta Lab PET Protectors - through collectong.com:

Box Set - Full Slip/Lenti/Double Lenti

Sleeves and jumbo sleeves:

SteelBook Accessories | bluraysteelbooks.com
Steelbook Central.com

Plastic slipcover:

SCF1 Full slip from Steelbook Central
3 sides slip & Jumbo from Blu-steels.com (Germany)
Kimchi Clear Plastic cases
Retroprotection (various custom sizes)

Steelbook Central's eBay Shop for USA Customers Cine Grail

FilmArena Sleeves and Protectors

Steelbook Central hard case size guide:
Order at steelbookcentral.com

image.jpeg

Google spreadsheet with what titles fit which protective covers from Steelbook Central. Please edit and add to the spreadsheet titles that you know of and which slips will fit them. There are tabs for each kind of protective slip. SPREADSHEET

Original post:
Hope I have this in the right place. I'd like to get some hard cases for my more valuable steels. They seem hard to get. A seller on Ebay Germany is selling them, but won't ship to Canada. but was unable to get any. Can anyone help?:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know why I'm unable to purchase 100 SW1 wraps from steelbook central? Can't find the add to cart.

Run out of wraps and been about a year since I last purchased them from the site

Anyone know why I'm unable to purchase 100 SW1 wraps from steelbook central? Can't find the add to cart.

Run out of wraps and been about a year since I last purchased them from the site
Per Steelbook Central:
We are now on Annual Shutdown and will re-open on 17th October 2016. We will only be accepting pre-orders via the website, all other items will not be availble for purchase, sorry for any inconvenience caused.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Steelbook Centrals re-stock has been delayed due to a late container and they should recieve on Friday and then quality check, then hopefully up on the website next week sometime.

I am dying to get some more SCF2's and SCF4's!

So just to clear any confusion.

There will be new SCF for Manta and the new HDZ sized full/lenti slips?

There will be the SCF8 next year which will be designed to fit frozen blu-fans ue and Mad Max Fury Road HDZeta. What mantalab editions do not fit inside an SCF4? I know about the Leather slip which is really tall.

There will be the SCF8 next year which will be designed to fit frozen blu-fans ue and Mad Max Fury Road HDZeta. What mantalab editions do not fit inside an SCF4? I know about the Leather slip which is really tall.
I actually have my Man of Steel in SCF4 and it's good but the top does stick out a bit. Their full slip is a bit tall and a bit skinny for the SCF4s. Would be nice if Steelbook Central made one exclusively for Manta's.

Edit: Took some quick pics of what it looks like when i put my Dawn of Justice (sealed) in a SCF4.

ExZN3zb.jpg

lUsO8g0.jpg

5oWih8b.jpg

9sttaVN.jpg

Also, what SCF is recommended for Ant-Man Lenti Blufans? They changed their slips as well. I currently have it in a SCF4 but the back sticks out and the top is a little snug.

Last edited:
I actually have my Man of Steel in SCF4 and it's good but the top does stick out a bit. Their full slip is a bit tall and a bit skinny for the SCF4s. Would be nice if Steelbook Central made one exclusively for Manta's.

Edit: Took some quick pics of what it looks like when i put my Dawn of Justice (sealed) in a SCF4.

ExZN3zb.jpg

lUsO8g0.jpg

5oWih8b.jpg

9sttaVN.jpg

Also, what SCF is recommended for Ant-Man Lenti Blufans? They changed their slips as well. I currently have it in a SCF4 but the back sticks out and the top is a little snug.

We are happy to do a slipcover for Mantalab releases, if they stick to there current sizes. I have only 2 Manta releases Man of steel which fits perfect in SCF4 and The Revenant Leather which is just massive. If you can keep us posted with there new releases and if they fit any of our covers. Does anyone know the dimensions of there releases?

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Maximus15 and HOBBS
We are happy to do a slipcover for Mantalab releases, if they stick to there current sizes. I have only 2 Manta releases Man of steel which fits perfect in SCF4 and The Revenant Leather which is just massive. If you can keep us posted with there new releases and if they fit any of our covers. Does anyone know the dimensions of there releases?

That would be awesome for you guys to do one for MantaLab! The Revenant leather I think is just a one-off extra big size due to the faux leather, hopefully it will fit the new SCF8s.

I'm sure @Aniv get get the exact dimension templates from MantaLab to pass on to you so that these can be made for their fullslips?