Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Manta Lab PET Protectors - through collectong.com:

Box Set - Full Slip/Lenti/Double Lenti

Sleeves and jumbo sleeves:

SteelBook Accessories | bluraysteelbooks.com
Steelbook Central.com

Plastic slipcover:

SCF1 Full slip from Steelbook Central
3 sides slip & Jumbo from Blu-steels.com (Germany)
Kimchi Clear Plastic cases
Retroprotection (various custom sizes)

Steelbook Central's eBay Shop for USA Customers Cine Grail

FilmArena Sleeves and Protectors

Steelbook Central hard case size guide:
Order at steelbookcentral.com

image.jpeg

Google spreadsheet with what titles fit which protective covers from Steelbook Central. Please edit and add to the spreadsheet titles that you know of and which slips will fit them. There are tabs for each kind of protective slip. SPREADSHEET

Original post:
Hope I have this in the right place. I'd like to get some hard cases for my more valuable steels. They seem hard to get. A seller on Ebay Germany is selling them, but won't ship to Canada. but was unable to get any. Can anyone help?:(

Last edited by a moderator:
I created a Google spreadsheet and placed a link in the OP that everyone can edit and add your titles under which protective slip/sleeve does it fit. There are tabs for each kind of slip/sleeve. Please feel free to add at will so others can reference it and know what they will need to order depending on what they own.

The new SCF8s will fit them @cooey , they will be extra wide for those thick releases, hopefully we will see them early next year :thumbs:

Hey Maximus is right the SCF8 will be out hopefully early next year, These will fit HDZeta Lenti's like Forrest Gump and Mad Max Fury Road, Frozen Blufans UE Edition and Jumbo Steelbooks like The Hobbit. These will have a big gap at the top of the case for the jumbos but will still protect them well.

• Thanks
Reactions: lolwut
Great. Kinda snug fit for some FAC, but once you fold SCF2 for a while and have patience, I'll be fine. Sometimes trying to get sealed packages inside a case can be challenging because of the way it's been shrink-wrapped. Just noticed cannot fit Nova The Incredible Hulk fullslip with SCF2 no matter how I try it.
Yeah I tried the SCF2 for my Nova Incredible Hulk and it fits kind of but it's a little too tall. Does anyone know definitively which sleeve will fit it? Also FilmArena's X-Men: Apocalypse is a regular size steelbook with full slip yet it's also slightly too tall.

Has anyone been able to make a purchase with Steelbook Central? I keep getting an error...

Capture.JPG

Yeah I tried the SCF2 for my Nova Incredible Hulk and it fits kind of but it's a little too tall. Does anyone know definitively which sleeve will fit it? Also FilmArena's X-Men: Apocalypse is a regular size steelbook with full slip yet it's also slightly too tall.

Has anyone been able to make a purchase with Steelbook Central? I keep getting an error...

View attachment 282264

If SCF2 is too small then SCF4 is the one as it's a little taller in size. I personally have every Filmarena edition in an SCF2, but I know some editions are a little tight, this is where the SCF4 will come in :thumbs:

For US customers you will need to use for Example TX as your state and not Texas. This will stop the error message and your order will go through :thumbs:

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Does anyone think we should have the SCF2 and SCF4 made slightly taller?
Yes! My Nova Media Incredible Hulk is too tall and my KimchiDVD X-Men Apocalypse are both too tall but they are different thicknesses than each other too. Incredible hulk is 175.78mm high and 22.16mm thick. My X-Men Apocalypse is 175.78mm high and 16.81mm thick. I used a pair of calipers to measure the exact dimensions.

Yes! My Nova Media Incredible Hulk is too tall and my KimchiDVD X-Men Apocalypse are both too tall but they are different thicknesses than each other too. Incredible hulk is 175.78mm high and 22.16mm thick. My X-Men Apocalypse is 175.78mm high and 16.81mm thick. I used a pair of calipers to measure the exact dimensions.

X-Men Apocalypse fits inside the new SCF3 perfectly, as these are 176mm tall. Your Incredible Hulk would fit inside the SCF4 as this is 177mm tall and 26mm wide. I have noticed recent Filmarena releases are getting really tight inside an SCF2 and I know Mantalab releases are getting a little tight inside the SCF4.

X-Men Apocalypse fits inside the new SCF3 perfectly, as these are 176mm tall. Your Incredible Hulk would fit inside the SCF4 as this is 177mm tall and 26mm wide. I have noticed recent Filmarena releases are getting really tight inside an SCF2 and I know Mantalab releases are getting a little tight inside the SCF4.
Nope the X-Men Apocalypse doesn't fit in the SCF3 because that's what it's in now and I can't get the top to close.