Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Manta Lab PET Protectors - through collectong.com:

Box Set - Full Slip/Lenti/Double Lenti

Sleeves and jumbo sleeves:

SteelBook Accessories | bluraysteelbooks.com
Steelbook Central.com

Plastic slipcover:

SCF1 Full slip from Steelbook Central
3 sides slip & Jumbo from Blu-steels.com (Germany)
Kimchi Clear Plastic cases
Retroprotection (various custom sizes)

Steelbook Central's eBay Shop for USA Customers Cine Grail

FilmArena Sleeves and Protectors

Steelbook Central hard case size guide:
Order at steelbookcentral.com

image.jpeg

Google spreadsheet with what titles fit which protective covers from Steelbook Central. Please edit and add to the spreadsheet titles that you know of and which slips will fit them. There are tabs for each kind of protective slip. SPREADSHEET

Original post:
Hope I have this in the right place. I'd like to get some hard cases for my more valuable steels. They seem hard to get. A seller on Ebay Germany is selling them, but won't ship to Canada. but was unable to get any. Can anyone help?:(

Last edited by a moderator:
@KingSteelie Would you ever consider making a protective case/shell for HDzeta Boxsets? (Mad Max, BvS, Sucker Punch, Suicide Squad, etc..). Thanks :)
You might want to try these:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/1-Box-Protector-For-LEGEND-OF-ZELDA-THE-WINDWAKER-HD-Wii-U-Custom-Display-Case/332293842909?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

I ordered 1 to test it out and i'm satisfied. It's not a perfect fit there's a few cm's of empty space on the sides and up top but it does the job. You can even fully insert those horizontal Kimchi box sets like Machete.
Now I don't have to keep mine sealed or reseal them with the heat gun to avoid dust build up sitting on the shelf. :thumbs:

That Zootropolis looks to be about the same size as the Zeta box sets
I'm pretty sure FAC HardBox's are smaller than HDZ boxsets buddy.
You might want to try these:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/1-Box-Protector-For-LEGEND-OF-ZELDA-THE-WINDWAKER-HD-Wii-U-Custom-Display-Case/332293842909?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

I ordered 1 to test it out and i'm satisfied. It's not a perfect fit there's a few cm's of empty space on the sides and up top but it does the job. You can even fully insert those horizontal Kimchi box sets like Machete.
Now I don't have to keep mine sealed or reseal them with the heat gun to avoid dust build up sitting on the shelf. :thumbs:
That looks and sounds promising. Could you upload any pics by any chance? I'd like to see how a HDZ Boxset fits them. Thanks :)

Reactions: Shanester
wahoo just ordered some SCF7s and SCF8s, soon my FAC boxes and HDzeta Terminator series will be fully protected! Thanks @KingSteelie !! Please don't cancel the SCF9s! HDzeta boxsets need love too and there will only be more and more releases from them with awesome boxsets that need your protection!!

I'm sure this has probably been asked lots of times before, but does anyone know if you can get just 1 SC6? I only need 1 for my Walking Dead season 3 steelbook, but on the site it says the smallest amount is 10, so the other 9 would go to waste. Currently I've just got it in a poly sleeve, but I don't like it tbh.

I've nearly ran out of my SCF1 slipcovers so I'll be buying more of them soon and would like 1 SC6 to go with them, but I assume I won't be so lucky.

I'm sure this has probably been asked lots of times before, but does anyone know if you can get just 1 SC6? I only need 1 for my Walking Dead season 3 steelbook, but on the site it says the smallest amount is 10, so the other 9 would go to waste. Currently I've just got it in a poly sleeve, but I don't like it tbh.

I've nearly ran out of my SCF1 slipcovers so I'll be buying more of them soon and would like 1 SC6 to go with them, but I assume I won't be so lucky.

You can't buy them individually, I had the same problem when I ordered jumbo protectors from Blu-Steels. If you want one of them I can send you one if you pay for P&P. Just PM me :thumbs:

Reactions: Pranko and IRON MAN
SF8 pics

As you can see the SCF8s fit HDzeta's new fulllip/lenticulars well with a bit of wiggle room. When I tried to fit these into an SCF4 the front and back edges would bulge however this have more than enough space inside.
T51.jpgT52.jpg

Just need HDzeta to release T2 now, come on guys the 3D discs should be out now :naughty:

tall.jpg

I've also been waiting for these SCF8s to see if they would fit MantaLabs Revenant leather fullslip as the SCF4s were not tall enough and not wide enough however these SCF8s are still not tall enough, got lots of spaces depth wise and was still a bit of a squeeze width wise.

rev1.jpgrev2.jpg

@Maximus15 About 10%, if you must know.

wow you must have a large collection :naughty:

On another note here are some pics of the SCF8s with the Blufans Double Lenticular Civil War :thumbs:

IMG_6835.jpgIMG_6836.jpg
As you can see still a but or space around these which is good, however when sliding them in there was still a bit of resistance probably due to the shrink wrap. Bear in mind that these releases also have quite a large backing card I think with some extras with it?

Reactions: bluray hunter
you guys think the SCF 7 will fit the one click star wars from blufans and the mummy trilogy from Everything blue?

If they are a similar size to FAs boxes. Just measured my SCF7 and it is 58mm wide and 187mm high. No idea about the dimensions of the mummy boxset.

I very much doubt that it will fit the BF star wars though as that has 3 editions inside as opposed to FAs two. The BF one will probably be more the size of HDzeta's boxsets for which Steelbook Central are considering doing SCF9 for those, but I don't think anything is confirmed, they may not do it :(

• Helpful Post
Reactions: tono06
If they are a similar size to FAs boxes. Just measured my SCF7 and it is 58mm wide and 187mm high. No idea about the dimensions of the mummy boxset.

I very much doubt that it will fit the BF star wars though as that has 3 editions inside as opposed to FAs two. The BF one will probably be more the size of HDzeta's boxsets for which Steelbook Central are considering doing SCF9 for those, but I don't think anything is confirmed, they may not do it :(

Hey SCF9 is confirmed as the next slipcover release :thumbs: All the pictures with SCF7 + 8 look Awesome! :thumbs: