Horror-Scream Factory CE Slither (Blu-ray with Slipcover) [USA/Canada]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: July 25, 2017
Order: Shout! Factory | Amazon US | Amazon CA
Price: $27.93 (Shout!) | $34.93 (Amazon US) | TBA (Amazon CA)
Note: Pre-order from Shout! and receive a free rolled 18x24 poster

Slither.png

Prepare yourself for this terrifying, twisted and chilling film that critics are calling "the most entertaining horror movie in years" (Joe Williams, St. Louis Post-Dispatch).

From the co-writer and director of Guardians Of The Galaxy and Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2, comes the deliciously demented story of an unnamed evil wreaking havoc on a small town. Intent on devouring all life on Earth, this dark and slimy entity is infecting anyone in its path. Now it's up to the local sheriff, Bill Pardy (Nathan Fillion, Firefly, Serenity), and his team to stop the spread of rampant devastation – and shocking mutilation – before it's too late. This outrageously funny horror film also stars Michael Rooker (Guardians Of The Galaxy, The Walking Dead), Elizabeth Banks (The Hunger Games, Pitch Perfect) and Gregg Henry (Body Double, Jason Bourne).

Just announced yesterday, Friday the 13th, on Shout! Factory's Twitter -- James Gunn's AMAZING 'Slither' is coming this summer as a Scream Factory Collector's Edition release! :notworthy:

MORE INFO COMING SOON!

Last edited:
Going to have to get this!!!
It's one film that has been on my must watch list but i've never got around to seeing it. Now I have no excuse. Bring it on!

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I've got the superb German BD that ports over all the DVD extras, but knowing Shout Factory this will get new extras so I'll be all over this :D

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon