image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Criterion was the first form of physical media I began collecting many years ago other than music. It started with DVDs and has moved onto blu-ray's.

Thanks for the thanks!

Very impressive!!! One of the Best CC collections I have seen!:thumbs:
image.gif

I like that you have NEW WORLD at the top of first pic to show that you are absolutely current!!:LOL::thumbs:
I tried counting - and it seems you are at around 235 (counting the films within boxed sets).:wow::thumbs:

Last edited:
Ah **** me :wow::wacky::Snap::OMG::drool::notworthy:

WHAT A GREAT COLLECTION !!!! I'm so jealous right now :bored::bored::bored: How awesome it is to be a Criterion collector living in the US :greedy:
Can't imagine to just walk into a store and pick them up. And all Slips are minty mint EEK!

Congrats @sminister :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: excellent choices & collection !!!
Marienbad, Third Man & Man who fell from earth I will never own :greedy::hurting::squint::dead:

@PunkNinja @Bruckle @Raggle Fraggle! @Last Lizard @zoltan_g @Lutzo :watch: :writing: :sing:

Marienbad, Third Man & Man who fell from earth I will never own :greedy::hurting::squint::dead:
@dan8885
C'mon! Sure you will. Marienbad has been up on ebay!
Just Out of curiosity – what kind of price range are you looking for? And do you want used or new? (I can keep my eye out for one. I have a good track record of finding stuff! I found Bonakaze SDCC Sucker Punch for $100!)

@dan8885
C'mon! Sure you will. Marienbad has been up on ebay!
Just Out of curiosity – what kind of price range are you looking for? And do you want used or new? (I can keep my eye out for one. I have a good track record of finding stuff! I found Bonakaze SDCC Sucker Punch for $100!)

I don't know bud. All the ones I saw was way above 100 USD without shipping cost.
I would love to get a package for the price like you recently won :angel::cold::wacky:
It's so expensive to collect Criterion from over here :arghh:

Reactions: sminister