Smokin Aces 1 & 2 (Blu-ray Steelcase) [Australia]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Smoking Aces 1 & 2 Blu-ray Steelcase (JB Hifi Exclusive)

More info coming soon

Thanks to T-1000 for the pictures.

photo0242m.jpg

photo0243p.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only available in store ? Not online ?

Only a few left Australia wide in JB stores, afew more that are not 100% mint. Its OPP not available online.

For what people are willing to pay its not worth me looking for more. Could have pickeed up 2 more, but as there slightly not mint didnt bother. I have mint one left (it was the only mint one I could find in wrapping), but trade only for other slips ATM.

Last edited:
Yea the smokin' aces is certainly the best looking one and a close 2nd to the IB slip. The bullet end in the cover is done very effectively. I think they should have embossed the cover of T2, it would have looked heaps better.

BTW if anyone is interested in a sealed aces drop me an email with your offer ([email protected]) Cheers.

This a sexy thing - picked up an open copy really, really cheaply on eBay last year, wasn't expecting it to be as good as it is. That front bullet and side bullet - lovely and ripe for the fondle!

This a sexy thing - picked up an open copy really, really cheaply on eBay last year, wasn't expecting it to be as good as it is. That front bullet and side bullet - lovely and ripe for the fondle!

truer words have never been spoken. I was impressed that they put the bullet on the side as well.

Ahhh ok, thank you for that. I just thought it was an easy way for someone to know that I have one available to trade, rather than someone coincidently coming across it in the sales/trades section... If you know what I mean.

But yeah I totally understand, I'll add it to my signature thingy.

Cheers!

Oh I totally know what you mean, and you are right that it DOES work well too. Heh. It's just that it gets out of hand when everyone is doing it ... we've had that problem in the past. In your sig it'll show on every post, so its just as effective so long as you leave a post in this thread. Which you did. ;) thx for understanding.