Now Streaming Snatch (Season 1) [Crackle]

First I've heard/seen of this... can't say I'm too impressed by the trailer or cast to be honest.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
First I've heard/seen of this... can't say I'm too impressed by the trailer or cast to be honest.

Same! Where the hell did this come from

The film is too good, this did not need to be made

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
In celebration of the premiere of the sophomore season of Sony Crackle’s “Snatch,” executive producer and star, Rupert Grint handed out popsicles around Los Angeles. Grint took a turn driving the “Snatch” wrapped ice cream truck, and was joined by his co-stars including Luke Pasqualino, Phoebe Dynevor, Lucien Laviscount, Juliet Aubrey and Tamer Hassan.

The sophomore season of “Snatch” premiered, Thursday, September 13th with all ten episodes available to stream for free on Sony Crackle.

Follow “Snatch” on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Join the conversation using @Snatch, #SonyCrackle and #SnatchTV.

Snatch0003.jpg
Rupert Grint handing out popsicles in Los Angeles in celebration of the premiere of the sophomore season of Sony Crackle’s “Snatch.”
Photo Credit: Stewart Cook

Snatch0009.jpg
(L-R) Rupert Grint, Luke Pasqualino, Juliet Aubrey, Tamer Hassan and Lucien Laviscount handing out popsicles in Los Angeles in celebration of the premiere of the sophomore season of Sony Crackle’s “Snatch.”

Snatch0019.jpg
(L-R) Rupert Grint, Phoebe Dynevor and Lucien Laviscount handing out popsicles in Los Angeles in celebration of the premiere of the sophomore season of Sony Crackle’s “Snatch.”

Snatch0029.jpg
Rupert Grint driving the “Snatch” wrapped ice cream truck around Los Angeles in celebration of the premiere of the sophomore season of Sony Crackle’s “Snatch.”

Snatch0034 (1).jpg
(L-R) Lucien Laviscount, Tamer Hassan, Phoebe Dynevor, Luke Pasqualino, Juliet Aubrey and Dougray Scott with the “Snatch” wrapped ice cream truck in celebration of the premiere of the sophomore season of Sony Crackle’s “Snatch.”
Photo Credit: Stuart Cook