Snow White And The Huntsman (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Just got back from my local BB and I did some browsing but while I was there I was asking about a few upcoming movies and doing a search he found a Snow White And The Huntsman Steelbook listing.

Release Date: September 11, 2012
SKU 6541385
Buy Link
Confirmed G2 (Thanks to members huggy2k4 & mllNY)

snow white.jpg

Actual pics: (tx to ryzehd)
snow_white_huntsman1.jpg

snow_white_huntsman2.jpg

snow_white_huntsman5.jpg

snow_white_huntsman3.jpg

snow_white_huntsman4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked this up on release and still haven't bothered watching it yet. Not sure that's going to change any time soon either since my que is getting ridiculous. Hoping it at least ends up being worth something eventually.

been looking at this for a while now, have the UK collectors set with the steelbook inside but want to have a individual copy on my shelf as well so instead of buying the same UK edition again think i will go for this...

Last edited by a moderator:
been looking at this for a while now, have the UK collectors set with the steelbook inside but want to have a individual copy on my shelf as well so instead of buying the same UK edition again think i will go for this...

Is anyone able to source me a copy, if so pm me please....

just sold my copy on eBay for £32! lovely looking steelbook

I've always thought this is a really nice steel. I do wish they used a bit more imagination regarding disc art. :dunno:

The gloss on this one feels very smooth, almost slippery or something, and it's cold steel. Is that kinda weird? It's quite different. Totally immune to fingerprints from what I can tell so it's very different type of finish than, say... War of the Worlds.

Movie was decently good. Just mindless fun really, but some really nice scenes and certainly not dreadful.

I've always thought this is a really nice steel. I do wish they used a bit more imagination regarding disc art. :dunno:

The gloss on this one feels very smooth, almost slippery or something, and it's cold steel. Is that kinda weird? It's quite different. Totally immune to fingerprints from what I can tell so it's very different type of finish than, say... War of the Worlds.

Movie was decently good. Just mindless fun really, but some really nice scenes and certainly not dreadful.

You must be trying to rub my nose in it hah ;)..i feel lonely without this s/b now...

and true, mindless fun but does it really need a sequel....

I agree , it is a nice Steelbook. It's a shame they didn't do more with the finish, but definitely a cool addition to my collection.

::: Staff/Community Manager :::

Reactions: harry