Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Blu-ray Lenticular Slipcover) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
@MGD brought this to my attention, Best Buy will have an Exclusive Lenticular Slipcover! :woot: :notworthy: Gracias Amigo! :thumbs:

Release Date: 2/02/16
Purchase Link: :bestbuy: Bestbuy.com
Group buy: apsmith21

SnowWhite_BestBuyExclusive.jpg

Walt Disney Signature Collection - Blu-ray Trailer

popcorn2.gif

Snow White Banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very odd thing.
I went into my local Canadian store to pick this up... and they couldn't sell it to me.
They had them in stock (in the back), but for some reason they weren't able to put them on the shelves to sell. The guy didn't really know the details.
Except that they would be available in a day or two...

Anyone else experience this?

UPDATE:
Talked to a guy at a different store, and apparently this release isn't scanning in their system. So no stores are able to sell it. They are hoping to have it fixed lated today.

Last edited:
Very odd thing.
I went into my local Canadian store to pick this up... and they couldn't sell it to me.
They had them in stock (in the back), but for some reason they weren't able to put them on the shelves to sell. The guy didn't really know the details.

UPDATE:
Talked to a guy at a different store, and apparently this release isn't scanning in their system. So no stores are able to sell it. They are hoping to have it fixed lated today.
@kaw :OMG: That sucks! :banghead: (n) Hopefully you're able to get one when you go back to the Store! :ohno:

These are already sold out at my local Best Buy! :squint: Glad I entered Andy's GB! :woot: :thumbs:

Reactions: mascott and kaw
Very odd thing.

UPDATE:

They had to sell me a gift card ($ amount of snow white with taxes) and then sent me the bill in my email 2 days later

Reactions: kaw