Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #25) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: December 15th, 2014
Purchase link: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 4000

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg
01.jpg 04.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 439
Last edited by a moderator:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY

Snow White
super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Excellent news this and lion king being announced.

Please have good art....

I'm in two minds whether I want a border on this or not. I would say no because I thought other Disney Princess Steelbooks have had non borders but Pocahontas and Mulan have so it's up in the air. It's also good to note that those two were the last two Disney Princesses before the newer additions. I never really counted them as Princesses though, the last one for me was Jasmine.

However I would prefer a non border since older Disney Princess films like The Little Mermaid, Cinderella and Aladdin (Jasmine) have all had non borders.

Decisions, decisions.

This announcement, together with that of "The Lion King", has made my day. I've loved "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" ever since I first saw it as a kid many, many years ago. Hopefully, "The Sleeping Beauty" will also be announced soon.

Brilliant news
Zavvi/Disney make this a very special release by including the extras disc
Its a must for this film being the first Disney Classic
If its only 1 Disc will be a letdown

Looking forward to seeing the artwork

the only down side? Both this and the Lion King will sell out without hours so I'm going to have to be ready fingers hovering over the keyboard ready to buy....