Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition) [UK]

Mar 7, 2014
Tatooine
Release date: December 23, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-orders will be live around 6pm on Friday 25th November)
Price: £24.99

11369767-6674436648712438.jpg

11369767-3414436648762043.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lgans316
Easy pass on all these re-releases of the Disney collection for me. If someone didn't get the first release, it's a good chance to own it.

But what about The Great Mouse Detective or Oliver and the Company? There are some Disney movies which aren't released yet :(

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Glad I have the original. The back with the witch handing over the apple is one of my favourite artworks in my entire steelbook collection.

(That picture could actually be amazing as a lenticular.)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Oh my, why are they doing some with brand new WEA art (nemo), some with dodgy photoshops (lion king, toy story) and some the exact same front arts (this) or complete re hashes (rocketeer)

Again the kings of consistency are back at it lol ...... idiots

The back image is nice but it's too much Snow White so I'm happy I have the original with the witch on the back.
Inside art is quite cool on this and the colours are nice on that image but it's a no from me. Pointless releasing these with the same fronts and just a lenti

• Thanks
Reactions: Sdoom
Are these lenticular release part of the Disney Collection numbering? I wished they have continued the series of films without a steel.. Lilo & Stitch, Great Mouse Detective, Bolt..

Are these lenticular release part of the Disney Collection numbering? I wished they have continued the series of films without a steel.. Lilo & Stitch, Great Mouse Detective, Bolt..

It has the numbers on the j card spines if that helps

Suppose that only bothers people who keep them sealed

Same, would rather they continue with the older line. I feel like they have finished with those now though except new titleless WWA releases

Only zavvi would send items out 2 days before Christmas lol nuttas

Reactions: sunnyx
Well I don't own this movie in any format, so will be purchasing this. That is why Zavvi's re-releases will succeed. Because of people like me :LOL:.

I don't think people understand that the point of these re-releases are the Lenticular covers. There are many people, like me, that aren't interested in purchasing a movie if it's not released with a lenticular cover or slip...
I am ecstatic and have all of the original Amaray with Lenti slips but passes on the the steels because they weren't Lenticular.
Now I am happy!