[Note: full slip edition is approved by director Bong joon-ho]

e8esy3e4.jpg
Type C - Lenticular Slip Cover edition package - 666 copies
Snowpiercer Lentic Pack.jpg

1401727940643478.gif
<Lenticular effect>
99dzzb.gif
Old info:
Pre-order date: June 3rd, 2014 14:00 PM (as Korea time)
[Time Table]
Vancouver (Canada - British Columbia) Monday, 2 June 2014, 22:00:00 PDT UTC-7 hours
New York (U.S.A. - New York) Tuesday, 3 June 2014, 01:00:00 EDT UTC-4 hours
London (United Kingdom - England) Tuesday, 3 June 2014, 06:00:00 BST UTC+1 hour
Paris (France) Tuesday, 3 June 2014, 07:00:00 CEST UTC+2 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT) Tuesday, 3 June 2014, 05:00:00

Attachments

• ????A??_??????.jpg
    ????A??_??????.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 12,766
  • ????C??_??????.jpg
    ????C??_??????.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1,773
  • Snowpiercer Full Slip pack.jpg
    Snowpiercer Full Slip pack.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 10,668
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 837
Last edited by a moderator:
So the film is so deep, and full of meaningful dialogue, that you need to know what they are saying exactly?
Jeez!!!!
It's an end if the world disaster movie. I suspect they are all saying "I don't want to die" "not like this"
:)

Reactions: hatredhorror
My copy that I watched which isn't Korea but Same Publisher CJ entertainment and same other supporter companies as the Korean version.

When I play the movie, I've mentionned it before, for movie with a main language and a 2nd language that comes only few times usually it's hard coded for the foreign languange part(Korean) but for this Blu-ray it's not hard coded, I had to select in the subtitl;e menu not the first english that will be constantly on, but the other one(there's usually 2 or 3 english) usually it will be the 2nd english subtitle that you select and leave it on for the whole movie. In the english speaking part it doesn't come on, english subs will only appear when they speak Korean. It's automatic if you select the correct english. sometimes they can have 3 (3rd one would be for the impaired of hearing which is not the same thing as english regular subs. Play with the subs menu you should be able to activate the proper one. At least I can on my copy.

So which version do you have then, if it's not Korean? I always assumed CJ ent only release in Korea.

I actually love the look of the Steel as I think it perfectly suits the gritty,dark feel of the film. The embossed "W" is amazing.....:drool: My only minor quibble would be....I would have loved some spot glossing on the embossed "W" :naughty:
But that's the only thing I would change. :D

I like how each steel (France,Italy,Korea) is completely different. :thumbs:
I suppose if I had to choose just one as my favourite it would be Italy. What a surprise that was. Outstanding.....!! :woot: :woot:
Shame about the unacceptable A1 mailers they send it out in though....:mad: :cry:

Even on holiday I still have steels arriving...:p :hilarious: Full Slip arrived today and I love it. :drool: Sandpaper textured (Same as The Pianist) Embossed title on front and spine. Quality again from Kimchi...:drool: :drool: :happy:

Reactions: Hatori
OK so apparently no one is updating the tracking because I just received both my Full Slip and Lenti even though according to tracking, it's still in Incheon :woot: !

@lolwut The is reminiscent of Future Shop's District 12 Hunger Games Yes, I turned on subs a total of 2 times during the film. Usually between English and Korean character dialogue scenes they use "voice activated translation devices" in the movie to communicate with each other but their is a part when Korean characters converse with one another that you should be prepared to toggle the subs. But that is just one time, the other is nearing the end when a Korean character goes into a lengthy conversation with a English character that is pretty important to the story, trust you'll know. But if you would like me to quote you the exact time frame these instances happen, I can. Regardless, these brief translation sequences, in my opinion, don't warrant a disc swap. So @villadelrefugio & @8bitheart also need not to worry over this one.

Okay thanks. I'll give it a watch that way and if I like the film I'll sell my steels and get an English release, because I don't want to have to do that every time I watch the film!