Snowpiercer (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : July 24th, 2014

Price : 

*Regular Edition - $39.60

*Premium Edition - $59.00

Links : 

Aladin.co.kr (No international shipping)
Kimchidvd - regular edition USD$40.99

Kimchidvd - art book premium edition USD$58.99
 (release date July 31st)
YesAsia.com - regular edition USD$49.99 (free international shipping - July 28th release date)

YesAsia.com - art book premium edition USD$99.99 (free international shipping - July 28th release date)

Note : Finally, Korean bluray publisher, ART SERVICE will release Snowpiercer Korean local steelbook. It's WEA!!!!
And Art Service will release CJ numbered Digipack, too!
10393878_849785588384210_1132255145185056354_n.jpg

They have plan to release 1st press limited package included 100 pages full-color Guide book! Premium edition will included Art Book & Snowpiercer's Blueprint.

SP Spread.jpg
SP Spread Inside.jpg

Attachments

• snowpiercer.jpg
    snowpiercer.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 257
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 203
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand your questions. All the different kimchi editions type a,b and c all have the same steelbook design as this but just with different packaging like slipcovers etc.

French and italian steelbooks each have different unique artwork. In fact italy has the best artwork imo.

that is what i wanted to know since it didnt state on kimchi it was wea but it is same steel as the non exclusive got a bit confused but ok now its what i thought, thanks

@pab1219 The benefit with YesAsia however is if you live in UK and maybe the rest of Europe (will have to double check) you are garaunteed no customs fees... On the downside however they take around 3 weeks to arrive after shipping, and usually with a later release date as well... Plus you can't cancel after you place an order... If budget is tight and you don't mind waiting i would go with YA, but if you don't mind taking the risk of customs on Kimchi then do that as its fast shipping and i have never been hit with customs from there, just mark it as merchendise at less than $20 and you should be fine... :D

If you live in the US though, it doesn't matter... US members are so lucky with no customs... ;)

Hope that helps a little :thumbs: :D

EDIT: Just seen your post says shipping to the USA... In that case i would go with Kimchi :D

Just watched this. Had a free rental for Itunes and rented it prior to realizing it wasn't good for HD. Oh well. It was worth the $. Now I kind of want this after all. Is this the only one playable in USA? I like the other designs better.

Just watched this. Had a free rental for Itunes and rented it prior to realizing it wasn't good for HD. Oh well. It was worth the $. Now I kind of want this after all. Is this the only one playable in USA? I like the other designs better.

Italy and France don't have English subs and are region locked. Not sure about Germany.

I missed out on the kimchi release and picked up the regular Hong Kong amaray because I got impatient. The only bummer is that you have to have subs on for the whole movie if you want to understand the Korean parts. If this steel had integrated English subs for just the Korean parts, I'd be all over it.

Well looks like another kick ass release from Kimchi....:woot: :woot:

And the "W" is definitely embossed! :ohno: :drool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Hatori