So what are we all hoping for from Santa

Cobster

The T-Total Ninja
BANNED
Dec 25, 2014
London
Well i know ill get the usual , socks , boxers etc :whistle:

But hoping to get an Elite pad for the x1 and a few steels.:oohyeah: Also hoping for a copy of that HDN exclusive Black label

What are you all hoping for.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

My mother is a single parent and is unable to go to work since she was around 40 so I buy my presents for myself since I started earning money on my own. So for a good 15 years I receive nothing on any special day :LOL: But I know it will be a feast over 3 days and this is what I most looking for :hungry: Some past christmas I received a little something from my girlfriend but actually I don't got one so this is also not an option. But I love christmas time and everything what's related to it :drool: I love to give presents so I already copped my Mum a pair of shoes she wanted and in early december I will cop her a new TV since she's still using a small tube tv ..

I hope you all will receive everything you wish for :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: Cobster
Well, besides getting 3 hardbox edition movies (talked my parents into ordering them off eBay to not miss out on them. So technically know what 3 gifts are). But don't need anything else, just going to consider myself lucky enough to keep my current pre-orders.

Un-employment sucks, and am not expecting much else due to this.

• Informative
Reactions: dboy99 and Cobster
Well, besides getting 3 hardbox edition movies (talked my parents into ordering them off eBay to not miss out on them. So technically know what 3 gifts are). But don't need anything else, just going to consider myself lucky enough to keep my current pre-orders.

Un-employment sucks, and am not expecting much else due to this.
True Dat.