Release date: August 14, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £17.99
Notes: Spot Gloss on the title treatment

11483811-1054489194658752.jpg

11483811-4724492334689167.jpg
11483811-8284492334716581.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont like the image on the front, even if it is the original poster art, never liked that image. The limited edition digipak was a superb release from Arrow, really, really good. This just feels like Arrow clawing more money out of this title. Yeah, yeah, i know, i know - "They're a business, thats what they do."
Still, Arrow are kicking the crap out of me lately with some of they're great releases, getting me to break open my wallet for movies i wouldn't normally have bought, so i may end up caving in...........again. Have to see.

• Thanks
Reactions: Donvito51
Yes, pity that Arrow couldn't come to some arrangement with Graham Humphreys / Second Sight for this wonderful artwork as it would have made for a super steelbook.
upload_2017-6-16_22-2-54.png

Graham Humphrey's artwork, after all, has already been used more than a few times already by Arrow on their releases including on these examples:-
II
V
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-eDkYx9JjY...s/mIVGA3IS35w/s1600/INFERNO_2D_BD-500x500.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Vegano and robbodoc
Yes, pity that Arrow couldn't come to some arrangement with Graham Humphreys / Second Sight for this wonderful artwork as it would have made for a super steelbook.
View attachment 317756

Graham Humphrey's artwork, after all, has already been used more than a few times already by Arrow on their releases including on these examples:-
II
V
Yeah i agree, Graham Humphreys artwork is superb - love to see his stuff on steelies too!

• Thanks
Reactions: robbodoc
I got a feeling this one will be around long enough for a big price drop, could be wrong though. But thats what happened with the Zavvi exclusive Arrow video anniversary steelbooks 2 or 3 years ago ( approx.) - there were six of them, all at about £15.99 to begin, but at one point Zavvi were letting them go for around £7.99 ( i remember kicking myself HAAAARD ), and they were far more attractive steelbooks than this. They too were limited to 2000 each........apart from the "Day of the dead" steelbook, which was a 3000 print run. Still, for now i've pre ordered as a precautionary measure and see if its still around close to release date.

Last edited:
I'm kind of disappointed. I would like to add the movie to my collection but the cover art seems hm like a missed opportunity.
I can't even tell who that guy on the front is, it certainly doesn't look like Billy.
I really really want to like it but the cover stops me from getting it. A shame :/

I already have the Arrow Video Limited Edition Box Set which has cool embossing and great artwork

Steelbook was a instant pre order as I have most of the previous Arrow Video Steelbooks

This will sell well but I don't expect to sell out fast

I'm kind of disappointed. I would like to add the movie to my collection but the cover art seems hm like a missed opportunity.
I can't even tell who that guy on the front is, it certainly doesn't look like Billy.
I really really want to like it but the cover stops me from getting it. A shame :/
Steelbook artwork is a copy of the society poster card that was in the arrow video limited edition box set release excluding the text with some resizing done of the title placement

Arrow Video Poster Card
19274964_10212399428721360_2430869211875246375_n.jpg

Last edited:
Steelbook artwork is a copy of the society poster card that was in the arrow video limited edition box set release excluding the text with some resizing done of the title placement

Arrow Video Poster Card
View attachment 317976
Yes, i am aware of that, plus it has been mentioned on page 1 already. Original poster or not, i simply think it could have been made better, another artwork. Still don't know who that guy is on the front.

But why the short hairs and the tuxedo? Even the face looks off. Although i'm sure it's meant to be Billy, he just doesn't look like him.
Film Posters for film releases will often have images that look different to the persons in the film or even show scenes not even in the film

They are just to promote the film and are artistic interpretations

I have seen lots of film posters over the years that have images not looking like the film I have seen

You not meant to look at a film poster in terms of an actual photo of a person or actual footage from a film

Most film poster pre 1990 was illustrations instead of actual photos
Film poster after 1990 they started to use real photos of the actors

Most film posters have used artistic interpretations of a scene or even just give you an interpretation of the theme of the film

Some film posters can look great and are very artistic but have nothing to do with the actual footage you see in the film itself

Film Posters for film releases will often have images that look different to the persons in the film or even show scenes not even in the film

They are just to promote the film and are artistic interpretations

I have seen lots of film posters over the years that have images not looking like the film I have seen

You not meant to look at a film poster in terms of an actual photo of a person or actual footage from a film

Most film poster pre 1990 was illustrations instead of actual photos
Film poster after 1990 they started to use real photos of the actors

Most film posters have used artistic interpretations of a scene or even just give you an interpretation of the theme of the film

Some film posters can look great and are very artistic but have nothing to do with the actual footage you see in the film itself

You just managed to say the same thing differently 7 times lol