Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2013
Finland
Society - Blu-ray + DVD Digipack

Release date: June 9, 2015

Price: $25.29

Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TRUJ7KS/?tag=hidefnin-20

Special Features
* Newly remastered 2K digital transfer of the film, approved by director Brian Yuzna
* High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) and Standard Definition DVD presentation
* Original Stereo 2.0 audio (uncompressed PCM on the Blu-ray)
* Optional English SDH subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
* Brand new audio commentary by Yuzna
* Governor of Society - a brand new interview with Yuzna
* The Masters of the Hunt - a brand new featurette including interviews with stars Billy Warlock, Devin DeVasquez, Ben Meyerson and Tim Bartell
* The Champion of the Shunt - new featurette with FX artists Screaming Mad George, David Grasso and Nick Benson
* 2014 Q&A with Yuzna, recorded at Celluloid Screams Festival
* Brian Yuzna in conversation backstage at the Society world premiere
* 'Persecution Mania' - Screaming Mad George music video
* Limited Edition Digipak packaging featuring newly-commissioned artwork by Nick Percival
* Collector's booklet featuring new writing on the film by critic Alan Jones, illustrated with original archive stills and posters
* Society: Party Animal [Limited Edition Exclusive] - the official comic sequel to Society, reproduced in its entirety in a perfect-bound book

91MR70twH8L._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• society.jpg
    society.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Special Features

* Newly remastered 2K digital transfer of the film, approved by director Brian Yuzna
* High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) and Standard Definition DVD presentation
* Original Stereo 2.0 audio (uncompressed PCM on the Blu-ray)
* Optional English SDH subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
* Brand new audio commentary by Yuzna
* Governor of Society - a brand new interview with Yuzna
* The Masters of the Hunt - a brand new featurette including interviews with stars Billy Warlock, Devin DeVasquez, Ben Meyerson and Tim Bartell
* The Champion of the Shunt - new featurette with FX artists Screaming Mad George, David Grasso and Nick Benson
* 2014 Q&A with Yuzna, recorded at Celluloid Screams Festival
* Brian Yuzna in conversation backstage at the Society world premiere
* 'Persecution Mania' - Screaming Mad George music video
* Limited Edition Digipak packaging featuring newly-commissioned artwork by Nick Percival
* Collector's booklet featuring new writing on the film by critic Alan Jones, illustrated with original archive stills and posters
* Society: Party Animal [Limited Edition Exclusive] - the official comic sequel to Society, reproduced in its entirety in a perfect-bound book

wow. hope this is region free.

Reactions: PunkNinja and Asopp
Hey Guys I received this yesterday from Zavvi, but due to their poor packaging it arrived damaged. Now Zavvi sent me a mail
Zavvi:
In order to further process a replacement for this damaged item, Please can you obtain an estimated return postage cost. Once an estimate for the cost to return this item has been confirmed a suitable solution can be arranged

Do I have to go with this item to the post office and ask them or what? Zavvi suprise me once again!!

Last edited:
Hey Guys I received this yesterday from Zavvi, but due to their poor packaging it arrived damaged. Now Zavvi sent me a mail
Zavvi:
In order to further process a replacement for this damaged item, Please can you obtain an estimated return postage cost. Once an estimate for the cost to return this item has been confirmed a suitable solution can be arranged

Do I have to go with this item to the post office and ask them or what? Zavvi suprise me once again!!
You can probably check with your postal service online. Pack it up weigh it and then check online. If you don't have a scale post office should be able to help.

You can probably check with your postal service online. Pack it up weigh it and then check online. If you don't have a scale post office should be able to help.

unfortunately I can not weigh the item,I don´t have a digital scale. So if anyone knows how much cost probably the return postage (Germany) I would be very grateful.

Last edited:
Its still available in USA
Link Amazon USA $25.29

There was 2 releases of the Digipack from Arrow Video
UK-Release 3,000 Print Run (Out of Print)
USA-Release 3,000 Print Run (still available)

The UK release is out of print

The USA release which is the exact same release as the UK is still available

Both releases UK and USA are
Blu-ray Region A/B/C = Region free
DVD Region 0 = Region free

Last edited: