[SOLD OUT] HDN Challenge Coin # 3-Post Pics of yours!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
coin black.jpg

Or click link

HDN Challenge Coin #2 and 3 has finally arrived!

If you are a Premium Ninja member, you've known that they were coming and we are excited to announce to everyone that we are kicking off the upcoming Ninja Week (Feb 23-March 1) with a brand new Challenge Coin (#3) in extremely limited qty! Our 1st gold coin so popular with our members that @apsmith21 worked to get completely new one designed, in time for Ninja Week 2015!

This heavy 2-sided coin has petal-cut edges, has amazing detail, beautiful, vibrant colors, and exemplifies everything the hidefninja.com community is to all of us here, with its community message. It is only $15 for 1.

$20 for 2 (choose 'doublepack' same coin-SOLD OUT).

It's also great as a 'thank you' or gift for friend. Coins ship after March 2, and if you also win one of the jetblack HDN Challenge Coin # 2 "I Survived Ninja Week" coins, they will ship together! Remember, winning a contest is the ONLY way you can obtain the jetblack ISNW coin-it is not for sale.

If you are a Premium Ninja member, you've known that they were coming and we are excited to announce to everyone that we are kicking off the upcoming Ninja Week (Feb 23-March 1) with a brand new " I Survived Ninja Week" Challenge Coin (#2)!

This coin is not available for sale-it will be available to winners of special contests right here in the Ninja Week forum, once contests start Feb 23,2015. Stay tuned for more details! All coins to members ship after March 2,2015.

hdnchallenge # 3.jpg

Attachments

• nw-a-2.jpg
    nw-a-2.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 525
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I would love to do that. It would have to be on my only day off, as I work all day almost everyday (6 days a week).

I would probably pay for the tickets, get my medallion, and just watch Iron Man and go home with my medallion lol

Reactions: Ask and apsmith21
Oh why not, I'll add a photo in here too.
Received my coins today and they are amazing in person. again thanks to andy and DB and wreck and everyone else that was involved in this.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Cheers