Solo: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 24, 2018
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £24.99 (3D+2D)

11774074-1204595967948798.jpg
11774073-3834595967794133.jpg

11774074-1594595967584952.jpg
11774074-1594595967694350.jpg
11774073-1064581216802098.jpg

Last edited:
Ok so looks like the code originally posted wasn't right? That would explain it not working for me.

Just tried again now as I hadn't had a chance to check back but even VCUK10 isn't working.

Can someone who managed to get it to work check if it's still working for them now or if it's been killed?

Cheers.
Just checked for you, no longer working

Reactions: Bungral
I think we are only discounted the UK shipping amount. For a long time shipping international was free, then they put a small charge on it for a while. They still do but now it’s free shipping on steelbooks for UK customers, and us internationals are discounted the UK shipping amount but have to pay the rest.. It’s really cheap shipping though compared to most companies so I don’t think it’s something we can complain about.

i have pre-ordered this for now but i ordered some 4k stuff and the cheeky gits want to charge me shipping for amarays lol just cancelled £60 worth cos of that and ordered from hmv free shipping on there stuff and was cheaper as well.

what do you reckon to that @zavvi shipping charges taken the pee.
i be buying my stuff from hmv zoom amazon all free delivery on pre-orders. you robbing sods :jacked::jacked::jacked::jacked::jacked:

basil :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: huggy2k4
Codes never work for me, but Zavvi often send me "We miss you" emails with a discount code, only it only works for the dross they want to clear and not on new releases lol

Codes never work for me, but Zavvi often send me "We miss you" emails with a discount code, only it only works for the dross they want to clear and not on new releases lol

It does work but you need to use it within the first 15-30 mins from when it goes live. Plus like you know a lot of things go live earlier than the stated time like this did last night. I ordered at like 11.45pm.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
i have pre-ordered this for now but i ordered some 4k stuff and the cheeky gits want to charge me shipping for amarays lol just cancelled £60 worth cos of that and ordered from hmv free shipping on there stuff and was cheaper as well.

what do you reckon to that @zavvi shipping charges taken the pee.
i be buying my stuff from hmv zoom amazon all free delivery on pre-orders. you robbing sods :jacked::jacked::jacked::jacked::jacked:

basil :thumbs:
Well if it’s any consolidation just think about how it is for us internationals. No free shipping, not even able to order from HMV and Zoom. You guys are lucky. :p

Very nice and colourful @Noodles, love it. Only thing I would’ve changed is a different pose for Han on the back since it’s almost identical to the front one (if there even exists another pose than the shooting one :D).

Reactions: Noodles
Nice concept.. Looks great! :thumbs:

Very nice and colourful @Noodles, love it. Only thing I would’ve changed is a different pose for Han on the back since it’s almost identical to the front one (if there even exists another pose than the shooting one :D).
Thank you both! And yep, same thoughts here bud... unfortunately that's the best image I could find that would actually match in terms of style and colour (with a few tweaks). Not only that, but the majority of official promo art has him in the same pose, so it became an impossible task to find anything more suitable/better. :ugh:

• Thanks
Reactions: Hewitt89
Yep, that’s true, that pose is used everywhere these days it seems! But man, once again I hope Blufans more or less «copy» you. You should really get a job as a steelbook designer for one of these manufacturers, I mean that 100%! :)

Reactions: Noodles
Yep, that’s true, that pose is used everywhere these days it seems! But man, once again I hope Blufans more or less «copy» you. You should really get a job as a steelbook designer for one of these manufacturers, I mean that 100%! :)
Yeah, really hoping BluFans at least use the same front art. :D

Ah, thanks man... your kind words mean a lot! :happy: