Pennsylvania
Release date: September 25, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Price: $34.99

6243856_sa.jpg

6243856_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that the front of the Falcon is chopped off is utterly nonsensical. Otherwise, not bad.
I agree... it's not the worst, but the way they've just slapped it on there with no real thought is annoying.

Also kinda funny that it's from a Topps card...

big_startfilmru1389957.png

If they really had to go that route, then I feel this one would've worked better as a wraparound, or maybe just use it for the back art to match the front...

big_startfilmru1389956.png

Great inside art in the style of "Murder on the Orient Express" etc. but not a fan of the back with this front.
Front itself looks decent with the major parts of the starship visible … still giving it an almost STAR TREK look however:-
stid-steelbook.jpg
1530385895999.png
91610.jpg
1530386025115.png

Last edited:
I've seen the film so it's no big deal to me but isn't that a pretty huge spoiler?
Once again, it seems like Disney just randomly decides to not like some of its own movies. "Hey, folks, we know you're probably not going to buy or watch this dumb Star Wars movie that was such a big failure anyway--I mean, even we wouldn't, if we were you!--so here's some free clips of one of the most exciting action sequences and a big surprise from the very end of the movie." :facepalm:

Once again, it seems like Disney just randomly decides to not like some of its own movies. "Hey, folks, we know you're probably not going to buy or watch this dumb Star Wars movie that was such a big failure anyway--I mean, even we wouldn't, if we were you!--so here's some free clips of one of the most exciting action sequences and a big surprise from the very end of the movie." :facepalm:

I completely disagree. This is a hail mary play. They are trying to get people who didn't see it in theaters an incentive to actually watch it. By releasing that SPOILER is in the film, all of a sudden it peaks interest in the movie to someone that maybe did have any before. If it sells a few more dvds and gets people talking about it. Its worth it for them. They don't care if it wrecks the surprise.

And on a side note. I didn't think it was a "dumb star wars movie". I liked it a lot and thought it was better then Rogue One.

I liked the movie as well (saw it in the theater) but when that part came up I just shrugged my shoulders. It didn't do anything for me and I wish they hadn't included it. The movie didn't need it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17