Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Solo: A Star Wars Story

Tagline: Never tell him the odds.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Ron Howard

Cast: Alden Ehrenreich, Emilia Clarke, Woody Harrelson, Donald Glover, Paul Bettany, Thandie Newton, Joonas Suotamo, Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Erin Kellyman, Ian Kenny, John Tui, Charlotte Louise, Clint Howard, Anthony Daniels, Dee Tails, Attila Vajda, Kiran Shah, Lily Newmark, Samantha Colley, Warwick Davis, Sema-Tawi Smart, Linda Hunt, Jon Favreau, Anna Francolini, Andrew Woodall, Shaquille Ali-Yebuah, Eben Figueiredo, Aaron Heffernan, Hal Fowler, Damian Farrell, Fraser Kelly, Jason Wong, Alice Hewkin, Robert Morgan, Miles Richardson, Sammy Hayman, Rona Morison, Dempsey Bovell, Joseph Charles, Dave Chapman, Katy Kartwheel, Harley Durst, Ray Park, Samuel Witwer, Andrew Jack, Richard Dixon, Deepak Anand, Peter Vo

Release: 2018-05-23

Runtime: 135

Plot: Through a series of daring escapades deep within a dark and dangerous criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his mighty future copilot Chewbacca and encounters the notorious gambler Lando Calrissian.

Reactions: Noodles

Love how the font for the Red Cup working title has a western theme to it... Han Solo in a western? Count me in! :D
HanSoloCup.jpg

:p

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Cameras are rolling on the adventure-filled past of the iconic scoundrel and everyone’s favorite Wookiee; principal photography on the untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story officially began February 20 at Pinewood Studios, London.

The movie will explore the duo’s adventures before the events of Star Wars: A New Hope, including their early encounters with that other card-playing rogue from a galaxy far, far away, Lando Calrissian.

So... we should see the duo BEFORE they acquire the Millenium Falcon... hum...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
It would be kind of cool if she played the villain.
I honestly couldn't imagine her as a villain... she doesn't have the face for it IMO (basically she's too pretty/nice looking lol). Woody Harrelson on the other hand... he'd make a badass villain!

Gah, it's Ant-Man all over again! (n)
And Ant-Man ended up being a REALLY good movie... so...

Seriously, pretty sure those 2 guys pissed off Miss Kennedy and everybody knows how this is NOT the way to do it if you want to be part of the Star Wars family....

And Ant-Man ended up being a REALLY good movie... so...

Seriously, pretty sure those 2 guys pissed off Miss Kennedy and everybody knows how this is NOT the way to do it if you want to be part of the Star Wars family....
I found it to be one of Marvel's weaker films to be honest... I was well up for Wright's version. :(

Damn, so they were actually fired

Just read that write Up @kaw very interesting and a shame because I also like Lord and millers work

I get what @Noodles is saying though and you need to remember the Wright situation might not of seemed as bad as this because they hadn't actually started filming but he did devote 7 years of his life to that project and went tits up at the last hurdle not long before filming was to start. That's a huge chunk of a directors time to waste. I loved ant-man and it took me by surprise but id literally kill to see wrights version lol

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
giphy.gif

LOL
But honestly, Who do you think SHOULD step in? Like for reals.

Well, I think that a lot of directors are tied up at the moment, but I can think of one who might be the right fit and is technically available for now...
James Gunn.
He has been working on the script for Guardians 3 in between vacation with his girlfriend. He may not want to do it immediately, but I think that they could talk him into it. Especially for the chance to do a Star Wars movie. The biggest problem that I see in convincing him to do it is that he would most likely prefer to handle it from start to finish. But he obviously can't with this one.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw