Solo: A Star Wars Story - In theaters May 25, 2018

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
[MOVIE1]Title: Solo A Star Wars Story (2018)

Genre: Science Fiction, Action, Adventure

Director: Ron Howard

Cast: Alden Ehrenreich, Emilia Clarke, Donald Glover, Woody Harrelson, Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Thandie Newton and more...

Plot: During an adventure into a dark criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his future copilot Chewbacca and encounters Lando Calrissian years before joining the Rebellion.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
[/POSTER1]

From IMDB

We know that Disney/Lucasart decided to make spin-off. The first one is Star Wars Anthology: Rogue One. What will be the 2nd? And on whom will it focuses?

Bobba Fett?
Han Solo?
R2D2 saving the universe?

starwarslogo.jpg

solo.jpg

Last edited:

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
25,698 0 0
Didn't people say that about Rogue One when they found out about all those re-shoots?

I hope it is good, it's Han Solo.......... I'm in neutral mode until I see it!
I just have a funny feeling about this. Not saying rons going to ruin this, I was sceptical to start with as its Han and it needs to be perfect and I liked the idea of how original directors as this needs to be comedic more than a drama and tons more drama over comedy. I also think the guy looks nothing like him but then Donald glover and woody in a Star Wars film makes me excited. Plus Emilia

But still a lot was cut from rogue one that I would of preferred to see. And I liked rogue one, felt and looked like old school star wars which was great but there is a lot wrong with it too

Mar 7, 2014
Tatooine
Reactions
3,141 0 0
I just have a funny feeling about this. Not saying rons going to ruin this, I was sceptical to start with as its Han and it needs to be perfect and I liked the idea of how original directors as this needs to be comedic more than a drama and tons more drama over comedy. I also think the guy looks nothing like him but then Donald glover and woody in a Star Wars film makes me excited. Plus Emilia

But still a lot was cut from rogue one that I would of preferred to see. And I liked rogue one, felt and looked like old school star wars which was great but there is a lot wrong with it too
4830532.gif

Couldn't help thinking of this when I read your first sentence lol.

I think there will be a decent resemblance, the power of makeup and all that.

I'm sure there will be people who hate this like they do the other two.

I'm quite looking forward to seeing this though.

Flloydo

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
25,698 0 0
View attachment 331807

Couldn't help thinking of this when I read your first sentence lol.

I think there will be a decent resemblance, the power of makeup and all that.

I'm sure there will be people who hate this like they do the other two.

I'm quite looking forward to seeing this though.
I'll 100% see it because it's Star Wars but I'm more interested in the final 2 of the trilogy and the kenobi film. Han is pretty much my fav character though so maybe I'm just worried they'll mess it up.
I love force awakens, enjoyed rogue one (even though the feel and tone was more authentic) but I do change my mind a lot. I thought R1 was overrated when I see it at the cinema, adored it the second watch and then thought it was okay/ decent with a few issues on the third lol
I'm still in for a blufans editon though

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
57,405 3 0
Very imaginative... I wonder what the deep meaning behind it is. :giggle:

But seriously... I like it! Nice and simple, and straight to the point. :)

Flloydo

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
25,698 0 0
Not a fan of the title.

Don't look right either in the Star Wars title style

Mar 7, 2014
Tatooine
Reactions
3,141 0 0
Which Han will we see in this movie? The one who shot first, or the one that didn't shoot first? :rofl:

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
57,405 3 0
Official synopsis:

Board the Millennium Falcon and journey to a galaxy far, far away in Solo: A Star Wars Story, an all-new adventure with the most beloved scoundrel in the galaxy. Through a series of daring escapades deep within a dark and dangerous criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his mighty future copilot Chewbacca and encounters the notorious gambler Lando Calrissian, in a journey that will set the course of one of the Star Wars saga’s most unlikely heroes.