Song you're listening to???

I love how his songs tell stories. He's got great talent. I'll listen to these when i get a chance.

On another note, is he tryna be The Weeknd with that hair style? :LOL:

You should. Both tracks are great. But with False Prophets he used the beat from Joey Badass - Waves.

I really don't care about other peoples hair but for the record the Weeknd cut his dreads. At least that's what I saw in his latest music video Starboy with Daft Punk.
His music is whack though. His first three Mixtapes are fire but after that all records went trash.

You should. Both tracks are great. But with False Prophets he used the beat from Joey Badass - Waves.

I really don't care about other peoples hair but for the record the Weeknd cut his dreads. At least that's what I saw in his latest music video Starboy with Daft Punk.
His music is whack though. His first three Mixtapes are fire but after that all records went trash.
Well, i just listened to them and daaamn! Great music. Thanks for putting them up here. :thumbs:

And i know weeknd cut his hair. I dont mind Weekend. Certain songs are great.

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
Damn. What happened to my music.

:headphone:

goosebumps.gif

Reactions: dan8885

Gorillaz returns after six years with the apocalyptic "Hallelujah Money" video, the first taste of their new record which is coming later this year. The band has issued this song on the eve of the Inauguration of President-Elect Donald Trump to serve as commentary on a politically-charged, historical moment. #wearestillhumanz

@Flloydo Told you new stuff was coming. ;)