Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release Date: February 24th 2015
Price: $154.30
Link: Amazon.com
Notes
:
Packaged in a custom re-creation of the iconic SAMCRO Reaper clubhouse table, this collector’s set includes the complete series
UK Edition HERE

snn.png

image.jpg

soa_woodbox_collector_sset_3.jpg

soa_woodbox_collector_sset_2_1.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
I will still buy this since it does have a slot for the final season, I'm sure I will eventually find a great deal on season 7.

I wonder if Fox will re-release this with the final season included. Didn't they do the same thing with the Bond 50 set? I think they re-released it with Skyfall included in the set. Just a thought .... I could be wrong. o_O

im totally in for this ! who cares if it doesn't include the last season, im sure itll be more expensive or around the same price when the 7th season is released... also this gives folks, like myself an opportunity to catch up before the 7th season is released

Last edited:
I love this show! This is gonna be a FU**ING Awesome Collectors Set!!! :cool: I'm so DAMN glad I didn't purchase any of the past Blu-Ray Releases! :thumbs:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/07/18/sons-of-anarchy-collectors-edition/#

SoA-Final-Season.gif

If you thought that “Hell Awaits” season seven teaser for Sons of Anarchy‘s final ride seemed foreboding, check out the packaging for the Collector’s Set that fans will be able to pre-order at Comic-Con. Not only does it come in a wooden box (gun crate or coffin?), but also a custom re-creation of the iconic SAMCRO Reaper clubhouse table, which looks a lot like a tombstone when you stand it vertically.

image.jpg

The set will be available for pre-sale at the Fox booth #4229 in San Diego. When it’s released in November, it will include the first six seasons and a slot for season 7. The Comic-Con price tag—$150 for DVD and $200 for Blu-ray—does not include the final season.

Season 6 itself will be first available on DVD and Blu-ray on Aug. 26, ahead of the final season’s Sept. 9 premiere.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's crazy to release it before the end.

It's lovely looking set but your paying a fortune for it and then have to buy season 7