Sony BDV-N5200W Blu-ray cinema system

Nov 1, 2014
I'm no expert or anything and I'm so tempted in getting it, but just wanted to know if anyone has or had one?
I plan on getting a 4K tv soon, too.

Upgrade your Home Cinema experience with sharper sound & vision on this Sony BDV-N5200W 5.1ch Smart 3D Blu-ray Home Cinema System. Put on your favourite 3D movie and see how the action jumps right out of the screen to make you feel like one of the cast. This Blu-ray system opens up an exciting new experience for you, playing brilliantly detailed HD and 3D Blu-ray films. Best of all, the BDV-N5200W supports 4K (ultra HD) so you can enjoy your content with 4 times the picture resolution of Full HD on a next generation 4K HD TV. Sound is half the experience and with the BDV-N5200W home theatre system you get 3D surround sound to make movies come alive. Wirelessly stream movies, music, TV shows, apps and games from the Internet directly on your TV screen using built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. The Sony Entertainment Network offers endless HD entertainment, 3D content and popular apps such as Netflix, YouTube, Facebook and more. The wireless Bluetooth capability of the BDV-N5200W means you can enjoy music from any Bluetooth-equipped device (tablet, smartphone, etc.) with powerful sound.

BDV-N5200W Features

5.1 ch 3D Blu-ray Player
1000 Watts of power
4K Upscaler
DVD upscale
Sony Entertainment Network
Web browser built-in
Wi-Fi Built-in
Wireless rear speakers
Dolby Digital Plus
Dolby Pro Logic
Dolby True HD