Slipbox Southpaw (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No. 35) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: April 3, 2017
Purchase link: Plainarchive.com - (Pre-order March 2 at 4 PM Korea time)
- Triple Pack with Southpaw

time table.png

Price: Triple Pack : $96.69 (Early bird discount: first 24 hours) | Southpaw : $33.70

16463997_169697673530105_433534192131768320_n.jpg

southpaw.jpg

Note: The publisher Video Gage announced what it will be released this June or July. and then they are collaborating with Plain Archive about this title.

Last edited:
I used to be, now luke has beaten me :rofl:

Thanks for the Tag, this look like something nice that I will want to dip into, Thanks so much :emb:

My second Plain Archive can't Miss This :hungry:
Didn't know there was a competition haha
You better get back to tagging buddy, @luke98 doesn't deserve it.....( *SHOTS FIRED* ) :rofl:

@AlienKing @Actarus

We have:

@harry #TagMachine aka #TagMonster by some

@Danzigg1979 #TagMachineJr (still in training)

@luke98 No one knows what to call him, some of his tags are invisible
Jesus! I didn't know there was a whole crew! Y'all better start tagging me or else i'll get my revenge on you by becoming...the #TagKing :cool::Snap::cigar:

Lol @ Luke's invisible tags :hilarious:

:LOL::rofl::thumbs:

the Tagg machine :p:D is going to be close from may15-25. Is getting service, new equipment etc . The tagg machine is going to be upgrade :LOL::rofl:
you better create a new thread to show off your new equipment that was specifically designed for tagging, and don't forget.....tag me in that thread :LOL::p

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Thanks for the tag buddy :thumbs: Slip looks real nice but I'd be more excited for a WEA SteelBook package :angel: I have only a few Scanavo Fullslip's, not many... My favorite being Whiplash by Kimchi (the first one, not the "creative edition" ;) Stunning slip :drool:).
Yeah that Kimchi Whiplash is a beauty! The Amaray edition was far better than the Steelbook versions IMO! The Creative version is ok but not a patch on the original!:)

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: harry and Mickle_89
Yeah that Kimchi Whiplash is a beauty! The Amaray edition was far better than the Steelbook versions IMO! The Creative version is ok but not a patch on the original!:)
Hear hear ;) Hence I had them all (bar 1/4 slip) and passed on the SteelBook Full/Lenti and kept only the Amaray editon :cigar: Creative edition didn't interest me at all... :coffee:

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill