Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £16.99
HDN Group Buy, Hosted by Naughtius Maximus - click HERE

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the fake scratches make it really hard to work out if there are genuine ones.

Is there supposed to be a 'scratch' along the bottom on the back?

Does any Irish Ninjas know if this is even available on Blu Ray anywhere in Ireland?

HMV and Xtra-Vision both have no Blu Ray listings at all on their sites for this movie. Let alone this steelbook. Only DVD. :confused:

I haven't been in any stores though....

Yeah the fake scratches make it really hard to work out if there are genuine ones.

Is there supposed to be a 'scratch' along the bottom on the back?

Mine came with that Giant scratch on the bottom but I believe that was just typical crappy HMV quality control. Like the Xmen steels that all came scratched to hell.

Was gonna pick this up today but the hmv I was in didn't have it :cautious:

Gonna try another tomorrow hopefully I'll have better luck there :p

Was gonna pick this up today but the hmv I was in didn't have it :cautious:

Gonna try another tomorrow hopefully I'll have better luck there :p

Received this and Fantastic 4 today... I ordered just before the latest price drop though. :facepalm:

Oh well, you can't win them all!

Received this and Fantastic 4 today... I ordered just before the latest price drop though. :facepalm:

Oh well, you can't win them all!
You can in this case - at least if you do what I did.
What did I do?
Well, I ordered this and the 3 SHERLOCK Seasons steels yesterday at the listed prices - GBP 9.99 for SOUTHPAW and GBP 8.99 for each of the SHERLOCK steels - all were dispatched same day and arrived today well packed in thick cardboard wrap packaging. Noticed earlier today prices had been reduced to GBP 7.99 on SOUTHPAW and GBP 7.99 on each of the SHERLOCK steels. Messaged them with a request to refund the 5 quid based on the large price drop so soon after my order . . . and that is what happened.
Not a bad idea to give it a go . . . something I've not done before with HMV but certainly did a lot with Amazon in the past when I used to shop with them on a more regular basis.

If you buy 2 items at the same time do they both get packaged together or are they sent seperately?
Mine were boxed together mate... they don't use the best packaging FYI.

You can in this case - at least if you do what I did.
What did I do?
Well, I ordered this and the 3 SHERLOCK Seasons steels yesterday at the listed prices - GBP 9.99 for SOUTHPAW and GBP 8.99 for each of the SHERLOCK steels - all were dispatched same day and arrived today well packed in thick cardboard wrap packaging. Noticed earlier today prices had been reduced to GBP 7.99 on SOUTHPAW and GBP 7.99 on each of the SHERLOCK steels. Messaged them with a request to refund the 5 quid based on the large price drop so soon after my order . . . and that is what happened.
Not a bad idea to give it a go . . . something I've not done before with HMV but certainly did a lot with Amazon in the past when I used to shop with them on a more regular basis.
Damn... sucks when that happens, but I suppose it's always a risk we take with this hobby.

Let us know what their reply is dude. Good luck!

Mine were boxed together mate... they don't use the best packaging FYI.

Damn... sucks when that happens, but I suppose it's always a risk we take with this hobby.

Let us know what their reply is dude. Good luck!

Dude, the only reason for my reply to your post was to let you know that I WAS REFUNDED the difference :thumbs:
I was charged today's price of GBP 7.99 for this (and for each of the SHERLOCK steels).
If you bought yours yesterday suggest you give it a go and do the same :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Dude, the only reason for my reply to your post was to let you know that I WAS REFUNDED the difference :thumbs:
I was charged today's price of GBP 7.99 for this (and for each of the SHERLOCK steels).
If you bought yours yesterday suggest you give it a go and do the same :)
Ah, my bad! I somehow missed the part where you said "and that is what happened" when you mentioned you'd requested a refund.

Glad to hear it worked out for you anyway. I'll definitely give it a go! Thanks for the heads up. :thumbs: