Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Spaceman

Genre: Adventure, Drama, Science Fiction

Director: Johan Renck

Cast: Adam Sandler, Carey Mulligan, Paul Dano, Kunal Nayyar, Isabella Rossellini

Plot: An orphan boy raised in the Czech countryside becomes the country's first astronaut. He is tasked with a solo mission to Venus and while venturing into deep space discovers a possibly imaginary giant alien spider.

300067FD-D8CD-4958-AE01-DA3E6ED167F6.jpeg

Enjoyed this. Sandler is such a great actor when he does serious, the difference is crazy. Dano’s voice is really soothing but I have a fear of spiders and I found it quite hard to look at the creature in detail for the first half. Then it was okay. Nice little film about guilt and loneliness

I’m not big on him either. But then I watched punch drunk love and realised he can do serious. Every serious film I’ve seen of his is ten times better than one of his comedies

I have to admit. Haven't see him doing serious. When PDL came out I was like what the hell PTA !!! Love his films. Tho cannot watch Licorize Pizza 'coz Haims. Yes, I have attitude problem. That may or may not come as a surprise to you Flloyd .... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reactions: Flloydo
I have to admit. Haven't see him doing serious. When PDL came out I was like what the hell PTA !!! Love his films. Tho cannot watch Licorize Pizza 'coz Haims. Yes, I have attitude problem. That may or may not come as a surprise to you Flloyd .... :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I can’t stand Haim. But I enjoyed Liquorice Pizza

Reactions: Space Cadet
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database