Premium Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
Hendersonville, TN
Sparky Sculpture - Frankenweenie - Limited-Edition of 500

6447055722863_zps5975af69.jpg

6447055722863-2_zpse1825c38.jpg

6447055722863-3_zpsbe1f9066.jpg

Shocking!

Not even a headstone can stand between a boy and his dog! From the mind of Tim Burton comes this frighteningly fun Sparky figure from Frankenweenie, happily posed on a fully-sculptured ''luggage'' base.

Limited to one per person

Limited Edition of 500
Hand-numbered Certificate of Authenticity
Hand-numbered figurine
Highly detailed and expressive sculpture
2-pieces; Sparky can be removed from luggage base
Inspired by Tim Burton's Frankenweenie

The bare necessities

Resin
9 1/2'' H x 9'' W x 12'' D (assembled on base)
Sparky only 8 1/2'' H x 4'' W x 7'' D

Can Be Found At DisneyStore.com

Links seem to be working.

$179.50 which is an odd number. :dunno: I ordered one last night with my Christmas money. :ohno: EEK! :LOL: Can't wait to get it. It's actually really big for a Disney statue that Disney is putting out themselves for the price. They are usually much more exspensive. I was very surprised when I read the specs. I was going to wait till I had it and take some pictures but since it's so limited I had to share it with everyone. :cheers:

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing, do they ship abroad?
I'm stuck at work right now :-(

Sent from my Sensation using Tapatalk 2

Just as long as you don't live in

Afghanistan, Albania, Andorra, Antarctica, Armenia, Ascension Island (UK), Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia , Bouvet Island (Norway), British Indies Chagos, Bulgaria, Caroline Islands, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic of), Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Estonia, Falkland Islands, French Southern Territories, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Greece, Guinea-Bissau, Heard & McDonald Islands (Australia), Herzegovina, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Kyrgyzstan, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jan Meyen Island (Norway), Johnston Island (US), Lao Peoples Democratic Republic (previously Laos), Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Mayotte, Mexico, Midway Islands (US), Myanmar, Nauru, Nigeria, Niue, North Korea, Pakistan, Pitcairn Island (UK), Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Helena (UK), Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia & Montenegro, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Togo, Tokeiau (New Zealand), Tristan Da Cunna (UK), Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Wake Island (US), Western Sahara, Yugoslavia

:D

I've just checked. $76 bucks to ship to me, plus customs on top! It's a no from me :-(

Pics when you get this beauty if you plan on opening it Aaron!

Sent from my Sensation using Tapatalk 2

Oh, I'm opening it. :D I just hope I have room for it. It's a foot deep. I have to find room for it as well as my Sideshow Premium Format Hook. I have no room left. :ohno: Sorry it's so expensive for you. Shipping and customs really kills getting anything imported to you guys.

Reactions: vonnie
Oh, I'm opening it. :D I just hope I have room for it. It's a foot deep. I have to find room for it as well as my Sideshow Premium Format Hook. I have no room left. :ohno: Sorry it's so expensive for you. Shipping and customs really kills getting anything imported to you guys.

I will take your Rango set buddy, that should open up a little space for you.:hilarious:

Reactions: snsguy
I will take your Rango set buddy, that should open up a little space for you.:hilarious:

Dude that wouldn't even make a dent. But sorry I could never part with them. Not just because I love them so much but their one of few things that are Nicky's also.
I think were going to be taking a trip to ikea in Anlanta soon to get me an early birthday present. A new display case that is the same kind we already have but twice the width wise and 4 in. Deeper. It will fit my new Hook figure and make more room for other things that we get in the future. I'm going to move the one that's downstairs into my recording room to hold things that I had to move out from downstairs and things that are stored away right now.

Reactions: Ricker
That is really awesome! What's more awesome is how much of a fan you are of disney stuff still. :) You must have a heart of gold ;)

Sorry Wreck. I totally missed your comment. I really do love Disney and it's something I will never give up. Disney is something I really want my kids to enjoy as much as I do. I don't know if I have a heart of gold but I have a heart for Disney and my wife of course. ;)

That a really cool piece!

It's a very cool piece. It's even better in person. Completely surpassed my expectations.

its down too $107.70 :O , very tempting

At that price I'm not sure why it isn't sold out. That's a steal! Luckily I didn't pay the full price. The Disney Store really made me jump through hoops to get this guy. They screwed things up on me 5 times! It's a long story but I ended up getting a nice discount on it. :D I never want to go through it again though.

Reactions: herpderp
I knew I'd end up regretting not buying this....

And there was a price drop??
ARGH!

Anyone with a spare at the dropped price PM me please!

Last edited: