Spartacus: Blood And Sand

Would you purchase 'Spartacus' the TV Series in Steelbooks?

• Yes

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree-it's a shame, I really liked him, and was hoping to see more of his work. RIP Andy.

I was wondering if someone was going to mention this series. Andy will be missed that's for sure. I'm undecided on if I want the second season to get a SteelBook. Crixus is a bad ass but I liked Andy's acting better in Blood and Sand, so I'm all for it getting a SteelBook. :scat:

A steelbook would be awesome, loved Season 1 & Gods of the arena ... can't wait for the new season to start :oohyeah:

I'm thinking of ordering the digibook releases ... I can get series 1, series 2 ''can't be shipped to your destination''. Steel would def. be great for this series as well!

Im so sad every time I see Spartacus mentioned now. RIP Andy. Its just too bad his time came up earlier rather then later.

Show is pretty solid but Im not sure if I would get it on steel.

Started to watch first episode of vengeance last night. Flicked over after 25mins, thought new spartacus sucked. Maybe just because Andy was the man I never took to him, I dunno. But no steel for me on this season thats for sure!

steelbook announced for Blood & Sand (season 1), new thread created for Gods Of The Arena (prequel season)

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.