PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
sanity.com.au - Pre-order $52.99
Released: 28 Aug 2013
Spartacus: Season Three War of the Damned Blu-ray (Sanity Exclusive Artwork) [Australia]
Sanity EXCLUSIVE limited edition alternative artwork plus exclusive bonus disc featuring 50 minutes from the 2012 San Diego Comic Con panel!
FEATURES:
Extended Episodes
Audio Commentaries
Spartacus: The Legend Retold
The Price Of Being a Gladiator
A Bloody Farewell
The Spoils of War Revealed: Visual Effects
Adorning the Damned
The Mind Behind Spartacus

mms2224959.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand and rodtp
Any pics of this edition guys?

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Yep it's out ...

4476254.jpg

But nothing beat the digibooks, right?

IMG_2165_zps2964d868.jpg

the ultimate collection slays the digi packs :sniper: I got mine back in November on pre order with breaking bad & it was only 139$ :D seen some copies this morning in JB's at that price but have seen them slightly cheaper during their sales around the 115-120$ mark... over all looks nicer & works out cheaper :LOL:

Hi mate, did you get the DVD version or the bluray one?

it had a blu ray slip on it when I got it (have it some were) & I also noticed the dvd symbol on the side... no idea why as all the disks are blu ray... can only assume they couldnt be bothered doing a separate bluray logo packaging :hilarious:

Reactions: rodtp
Nice looking box set. But I would prefer a Gladius rather than an eagle standard.

I have been wanting theses was thinking of getting the ultimate edition is it the Uncut versions?

The Digi books look good together would get both if I could afford it.