(WINNER CHOSEN) spass' Giveaway #1 - Drive OST by Cliff Martinez (5th Anniversary release vinyl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
ninja-week-host-your-own.png

WINNER: @severo

Hi Ninja's. I guess you all are enjoying Ninjaweek so far. :D

I'd like to give away the neon pink version of the 5th anniversary release of this fantastic soundtrack, still sealed. This was OOP as of december 31st 2016.

The copy you're getting:

z7CfW1.jpg

How it looks and info:

Drive.jpg

- Neon Pink Coloured Vinyl Double LP
- Brand new artwork & Packaging by John Bergin
- Deluxe Gatefold Sleeve with never before seen inner booklet
- Sleeve notes by Director Nicholas Winding Refn and composer Cliff Martinez

ELIGIBILITY:
everyone.gif

DURATION:
I'll pick a winner sunday evening.

SHIPPING:
I will pay the shipping worldwide non tracked. I will ship it on monday march 13th. If you want tracking you'll have to pay the difference.

HOW TO ENTER:
I had to move my record shelf a few weeks back, so had to take them all out, before putting them all back in. :p
My question is, how many records is it in the pic below? I've set my collection on Discogs private these few days, lol. The correct answer is what it says there on my profile.

The winner is the one who gets it right/comes closest to the correct amount. If it's a tie I'll use random.org

1Hcg70.jpg

GOOD LUCK! :D

Last edited:
Oh, wow... this is gonna be tough. Hopefully I can guess close since I was deathly ill during December and totally forgot to get this before it went OOP. :arghh:

Alrighty, here we go. I guess... 499. :yawn:

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
I've been ISO this one for a bit, missed the window on the release and that breaks my heart. It's so gorgeous.

And your collection is one I'd love to dig through! Thank you for doing such a cool giveaway.

My guess is 1,100 records.

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
Status
Not open for further replies.