Not open for further replies.

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Hi and welcome to my giveaway. :)

Duration: Winner will be drawn using random.org sunday february 25th (if I'm still alive, more on that in the 'how to'.) :p

Eligibility: All registered members, regardless of post count.

Prize:
Westworld Season One: The Maze (4K UHD + Blu-ray) LE Tin (USA)
It's opened and have a small ding on the spine and top right spine. It's really not such a big deal imo.
The discs have never been played.
westworld.jpg

How to enter:
I've been looking forward to this week for a while now and just in time I've ended up with MAN FLU!! I've got a fever of 103.7 Fahrenheit and I'm pretty sure I'm going to die (it's been nice knowing you all, I've made some great friends here ;) )
So what I want you do to is to reply to this thread and wish me well the last days(hours?) I've got on planet earth. :p :LOL::p

Terms:
IMPORTANT; thank this post(not thumbs up or helpful), that' were I'll get the list of participants. Winner pays shipping.

GOOD LUCK! :D :D

Dude, I’ve had man flu for about 3 months! Doesn’t seem to want to shift. Hopefully his awesome community will get you through!

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
Don't die dude, I had autoimmune disorder for 4 months until I found out I developed a egg allergy when you hit 4 months sick the flu and or cold seems like a nothing burger like whatever

• Thanks
Hey, take care buddy. Its not the end, some how everything will be all right.
Remamber when your manhood has no flu than everything is possible to overcome.

• Thanks
I have been the same on an off last week. I have seen death already and dont wish it on anyone!

• Thanks
@spass You wimp! :hilarious::hilarious::wtf:
Off your deathbed and back to helping the wife with the nippers ;)
But really, get some malt whisky down you (other spirits are available), some nutritious food and plenty of rest :thumbs::thumbs:
Ge better soon and back on your feet :D

You know that Nordic people dont count that as a flu, most its a little sniffle, when its over 190 farenheit then you can say you have a flu :p oh and let us know if you wake up dead, never seen a zombie before :D
Best to the family too :thumbs:

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

• Thanks
If it's that serious :p I hope you have a "bucket list" of the movies you want to see. Now is the time to watch them. :D

• Thanks
Leaving Earth so soon? Hang in there buddy!!!
Go to a doctor, a witch doctor, a cleric, a magician! Just do something about it!!! :D

Good luck all!

• Thanks
Thanks for the giveaway @spass

Sorry to hear you feel unwell but can you at least wait until you’ve posted this to the winner before you decide to leave us ;)

• Thanks
Thanks for all the best wishes guys. Still think I’m gonne die though. :smashed::hilarious:

Amigo!!! Take some of Grandpa's cold medicine! 3 shots of Tequila and you'll forget you were even sick!!! Hope you feel better soon Amigo!

Don’t have Tequila buddy but I had some Aquavit and som Jegermeister. Didn’t help;)

Wellllll if you’re going to pop it anyway can I have your car :)
Get well soon buddy

Sure thing. If I live long enough to make the transfer legal. :p

Off your deathbed and back to helping the wife with the nippers

But but .......I’m sick Stuart....:whistle:

You know that Nordic people dont count that as a flu, most its a little sniffle, when its over 190 farenheit then you can say you have a flu :p

Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.