Spawnshop's (In a Galaxy Far Far Away) Star Wars Collection

spawnshop

The Walking Dead!!!!
Premium Supporter
Aug 9, 2011
NJ
OK, guys, here are some pics of my Star Wars collection. It's just a fraction of what I have (and what I've had over the years). I have a bunch more vintage stuff in storage, and have also sold a lot off over the years :(. I basically graduated from the 3 3/4" action figure into the mini busts about 7 years ago (when i got married ;)) I had so much plastic stuff, that i just had to downsize to get some room on the walls. I'll see if i can dig up any pics from back then.

Thanks in advance for all of your Thanks, and I apologize for the dusty shelves - i really gotta get in there with the swiffer :hilarious:.

Mini Busts:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

And with my 1980 Mark Hamill life cast from Empire:
picture.php

Boooks, Movies, and Games:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kotobukiya statues and Droids animation cells:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And for everyday use :D:
picture.php

Attachments

• DSC_1201.jpg
    DSC_1201.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 273
  • StarWars17.jpg
    StarWars17.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
Here's a pic from NYCC 2011 with one of my favorite characters, and a cool life size action figure blister that was on display.

Attachments

• 2011-10-15_16-08-30_398.jpg
    2011-10-15_16-08-30_398.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 258
  • 2011-10-15_15-01-58_852.jpg
    2011-10-15_15-01-58_852.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 267
did you just buy the droid razr to own but not use it :hilarious:

Nope, i use it everyday - awesome phone too. :scat:
It's the official Droid 2 R2D2, not a razr.
It has all starwars stuff in the menus and R2 on startup.

Last edited:
Love the Leia in Bikini (ofcourse!)...wish they could issue the "othe half" of the busts...legs! and make it full size...lovely sculptures!

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Here's a pic from NYCC 2011 with one of my favorite characters, and a cool life size action figure blister that was on display.

why didn't you go in the blister pack!...I want one of those... in my house!:hilarious:

Reactions: spawnshop
Thanks for the compliments guys! I hope to get some more pics of my other pieces soon.

Awesome stuff man! I've always felt too overwhelmed to start a Star Wars collection haha. But I love the movies, grew up on em'

Reactions: spawnshop
Loki, these are all from GentleGiantltd.com.
Thanks for the compliments. Yes, they are pretty awesome. Sideshow also does fantastic Star Wars product. But I prefer the mini bust format.