Spawnshop's SUCKER PUNCH Collection

spawnshop

The Walking Dead!!!!
Premium Supporter
Aug 9, 2011
NJ
I already have the SP fan club award, but I thought I might compile my collection into one thread. So here it is:

Gentle Giant Statues:

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Sideshow Premium Format Statue (Exclusive Edition):

full

full

full

Steelbooks/Bluray:

full

Misc. Goodies:

full

full

full

full

Last edited:
very nice

though babydolls leg just looks too backwarks on the samurai's head

Where did you get that string bag, me likey :naughty:

Reactions: spawnshop
You have to be kidding me! :oohyeah: DAMN! Talk about a SEXY A$$ Collection! :LOL: I think I'm in love :drool: LOL! Seriously, my jaw hit the floor! Now I'm gonna go watch the movie, haven't seen it in a while :cool:

This is a fantastic collection! Looks great with all the figures together. Even getting a soldier-now that's dedication!! Wish I could give you more than one thanks

Added:
Full set of SDCC Sucker Punch Wristbands:

picture.php

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

And last, but definitely not least, The Colossal Samurai:

picture.php

picture.php

Reactions: Rand and vurt
Ummm. How much did all that cost you?

Enough....LOL.

Actually, a lot of the GG statues I got damaged off of ebay for about 1/4 the list price, and I fixed them just like new. Saved a bunch there. Didn't pay secondary marked price at all. Bought either direct or ebay at a discount. :oohyeah:

All together, probably less then your projector in your theater, Chip ..... ;)

Added image of entire GG collection:

picture.php

Had to make a custom base for the Colossal Samurai because the one it comes with is too large and it wouldn't fit on my shelf...LOL

Reactions: Soundeath and Rand
Thanks for the comments guys!

Well, they didn't cost as much as you think. I was able to pick them up at deals, or even damaged, and I repaired them. The best way to save some $ and still have awesome collectibles.