Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Spectral (2016)

Genre: Thriller, Action, Science Fiction

Director: Nic Mathieu

Cast: James Badge Dale, Clayne Crawford, Max Martini, Emily Mortimer, Ryan Robbins, Bruce Greenwood, Ursula Parker, Gonzalo Menendez, Louis Ozawa Changchien, Jimmy Akingbola, Miklós Bányai, Dylan Smith, James D. Dever, Royce Pierreson, Brian Caspe, Mark O'Neal, Declan Hannigan, Narantsogt Tsogtsaikhan, Tsogbaatar Batzorig, Philip Bulcock, Peter Schueller, Peter J. Chaffey, Filip Watermann, Michael Bodie, Aaron Șerban

Release: 2016-12-09

Runtime: 108

Plot: A special-ops team is dispatched to fight supernatural beings that have taken over a European city.

Attachments

• Deadline_Legendary_Spectral.jpg
    Deadline_Legendary_Spectral.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 706
Last edited by a moderator:

Netflix Lands Legendary Sci-Fi Action Film ‘Spectral’
Source: Deadline.com

View attachment 277807
EXCLUSIVE: Netflix has acquired Spectral, the Legendary Pictures-produced action sci-fi film that stars James Badge Dale, Emily Mortimer and Bruce Greenwood. Nic Mathieu directed it. Netflix has set it for a December 9 global release. A brilliant DARPA scientist embarks on a deadly mission with a Special Ops team of Delta Force soldiers into a battle-scarred, war-torn city, where mysterious phantom aggressors code-named Spectral have been causing inexplicable civilian deaths.

The film is based on a story by Ian Fried and Mathieu, and it was scripted by George Nolfi. Jillian Share produced it. The film was shot primarily on location in various streets and buildings in Budapest, Hungary, relying extensively on practical effects and locations for an authentic, gritty atmosphere firmly planted in reality. The film has a score by Junkie XL (Batman V Superman and Deadpool). The futuristic weapons were produced by Peter Jackson’s Weta Workshop and the VFX was done by Weta Digital, overseen by Oscar winners Joe Letteri and Erik Winquist.
popcorn2.gif

I understand this is made by netflix.... but dang, this should be getting a theatrical release! I would LOVE to see it on the big screen. Looks EPIC!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Finally got around to watching this and Freakin' Loved it!
Its one of the best video game movies that isn't based on a video game... haha (if that makes any sense)

If you are looking for something to watch over the holidays, I highly recommend this.

Finally got around to watching this and Freakin' Loved it!
Its one of the best video game movies that isn't based on a video game... haha (if that makes any sense)

If you are looking for something to watch over the holidays, I highly recommend this.
@kaw LOL! :D Love your mini review! That would be a perfect quote for the bluray cover! :hilarious: :p

Spectral-movie-poster.jpg

:rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Netclone and kaw
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database