Montreal
Release date: 22nd February, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon.co.uk
Price: £21.99 - £19.99

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg
00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is incredibly disappointing news indeed. I think there is nothing worse than an overly black steelbook, and especially with a gloss finish, this will just end up being a scratch and fingerprint magnet of which I have lots of experience (This is Spinal Tap and Maleficent - I'm afraid to touch them as they are messed up, and I'm very careful)

I'm sure those that thought rightly so, that this artwork was just temporary are gonna be a tad annoyed.

Suffice to say, I'm avoiding this like the plague....(n)

Not fussed by the artwork; I don't have any of the other movies in Steelbook (in fact Skyfall is the only one I have on Blu-ray, the rest are good ol' DVD). Do like the wizzy video! Do Scanavo do that with all their releases?

Would have naturally preferred the pale grey poster artwork with JB present but at least this is still a good companion piece spine-wise if you are a completest and have bought the other 9 in the SPECTRE series. I haven't so I won't be getting this now - at least not until I get the chance to pick up all of the others (and this one) at what I consider to be sensible prices.

quite like the simple art, i think embossed title treatment and debossed bullet hole on the back sounds pretty cool lets hope they do some thing like that or it would be pretty boring other wise :thumbs:

Last edited: