Spectre (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.29) [Korea]

tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: Feb 23rd, 2016
Purchase link: Kimchi
Price: $34.99
Pre-order date : February 4th, 2016 (2 PM - Korean Time)
Note: 3,000 copies - Full Slip + Photo Cards (6) + Numbering Card

upload_2016-1-28_22-21-6.png

12573715_1825422097684999_5238450913464586923_n.jpg

Update: The Full Slip will also include a free 1/4 slip. Picture as below:

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If I remember correctly, kimchi is the only one who announced a full slip edition for this movie, right?
If so, at least anyone who loves the movie enough can have an alternate choice of covering the ugly a** steelbook by this awesome full slip lol :p

Reactions: harry
3000 copies? Guess this is not going to sell out too fast!

I actually liked the movie more than most others, but the steelbook itself looks kinda boring and the slip is the standard poster I've seen quite everywhere. Not too spectacular release... :(

Reactions: AlienKing and harry
Not an amazing release by any means, will stick to the even more standard UK release or wait and see if FA do it properly...

It seems Kimchi are content with releasing for lacklustre WWA Steelbooks and giving them half-arsed 'premium' treatment. If they are going to do it, they should do it properly like Film Arena or just stick to WEA Steelbooks which are usually much better.

Lol you have to love these sudden releases.

But $34.99 for a 3000 print run, no booklet, jigsaw puzzles, coasters, posters or lenticular card that's latched on the steelbook like FilmArena would of done.

Let's not forget the K-Packet postage at $18+

So basically $50+ for this.

Some how I don't think so ...

Look like i'll be buying the WWA steelbook off amazon or ebay when it drops to £10-15 and a custom lenticular magnet.