Spent some time in the ER this weekend....

Apparantly asking women how they like their eggs in the morning, scrambled or fertilized is not a good idea. Who knew?

dsci0001q.jpg

What really happened? That's crazy! EEK!

I tripped over a fan cord and stumbled half way across the room and fell. I landed full force on my knee (I'm NOT a small guy) which really hurts, and slammed my face into the lower half of my front door, also slamming my shoulder on the floor in the process.

I wear glasses, so the top of my glasses cut into me right under my eyebrow, plus I bit into my lip drawing blood there as well.

I was laying on my back dazed staring up. I know I cursed a few times fairly loudly, but no one was around to hear me. lol. So I managed to get up and to a mirror and there was blood all on my face. I got cleaned up and went to the ER where they stitched me up.

I got no pain pills so I'm still in pain, mostly from my shoulder/bicep area.

I tripped over a fan cord and stumbled half way across the room and fell. I landed full force on my knee (I'm NOT a small guy) which really hurts, and slammed my face into the lower half of my front door, also slamming my shoulder on the floor in the process.

I wear glasses, so the top of my glasses cut into me right under my eyebrow, plus I bit into my lip drawing blood there as well.

I was laying on my back dazed staring up. I know I cursed a few times fairly loudly, but no one was around to hear me. lol. So I managed to get up and to a mirror and there was blood all on my face. I got cleaned up and went to the ER where they stitched me up.

I got no pain pills so I'm still in pain, mostly from my shoulder/bicep area.

OUCH! That sucks! It sucks you didn't get any meds... Hopefully you can sleep tonight...

OUCH! That sucks! It sucks you didn't get any meds... Hopefully you can sleep tonight...

Yeah this happened Friday @ about 5:30 actually so I managed to get some sleep last night and wasn't nearly as sore as I thought I would be when I woke up this morning.

Now I'm going to be crashing here in a bit and hopefully my shoulder will be better tomorrow.