Spider-Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition) [UK]

Mar 24, 2013
Release date: November 7, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order LIVE MONDAY 5TH SEPT 9AM (U.K.TIME)
Price: £16.99

Note: Matt Varnish/Creative White Base/Emboss Spiderman & Title/Spot UV Spiderman

11324113-5994408892217600.JPG

11324113-6734408892309130.JPG
11324113-1174408892360607.JPG
11324113-8754408892394351.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to Cex the original HMV Martian one is £12 and you are only missing out on 10 minutes extra footage.

Thanks! I already have the FAC edition which is the non-extended.

Best Buy USA will release the extended cut on steelbook in a few weeks and I may snag that one depending on the artwork.

Reactions: Flash
Card charged and Shipped within an hour of each other... I didn't think it was 7th or 14th November yet!!! They can't wait to get money outta folk hey! :naughty:
This has a release date Nov 7th
Zavvi always charge debit cards on Tue/Wed/Thur before release date and ship just after card charged or next day if stock at warehouse

Spiderman 2 is 14th
Spiderman 3 is 21st

Very surprised to get a dispatch e-mail this morning from Zavvi only to see it was for Spider-Man 2. Then a few hours later another dispatch e-mail for Spider-Man 1.

Reactions: gaeljet
The hmv lentis wasn't bad for the the other 2 spidey films so I assume these will be the same but I'll be waiting for a price drop on all these. (Well mainly the first 2)

Mine still have estimated dispatch date as the release date. 11/7, 11/14 and 11/21 respectively. Maybe later today, I will get confirmation of shipping as well, but then again I purchased them on the us.zavvi.com site and I cancelled and re-ordered multiple times as the price continued to drop do to exchange rate fluctuations. Even though I'm not a huge fan of double dipping, I like this set much better than the Future Shop ones by a mile. They will be a nice addition to the ever growing Marvel collection along with the HMV lentis I already have.

Cheers!

This has a release date Nov 7th
Zavvi always charge debit cards on Tue/Wed/Thur before release date and ship just after card charged or next day if stock at warehouse

Spiderman 2 is 14th
Spiderman 3 is 21st
Oh yea, I gathered that... just surprised to see it this morning... Spider-Man 2 has been debited and shipped too. I understand early shipping but that was silly. Now then where is Spider-man 3 lol

Reactions: paulboland
Oh yea, I gathered that... just surprised to see it this morning... Spider-Man 2 has been debited and shipped too. I understand early shipping but that was silly. Now then where is Spider-man 3 lol
Very strange
I ordered all 3 of them as one order each have different release dates

The € price dropped on Zavvi a while back and I reordered all 3 of them and used 10% code

So far Zavvi only debited my card for 1 out of the 3 stelbooks

It's not been shipped yet but I expect will be early tomorrow morning

Very strange
I ordered all 3 of them as one order each have different release dates

The € price dropped on Zavvi a while back and I reordered all 3 of them and used 10% code

So far Zavvi only debited my card for 1 out of the 3 stelbooks

It's not been shipped yet but I expect will be early tomorrow morning

What did the price drop to?