Spider-Man: Homecoming (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #58) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: October 25, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click - SteelBook + Magnet
Price: $40.99 (Full Slip or Lenti or SteelBook + Magnet) - $81 (One Click) (Pre-order October 12 at 2 PM Korea time)
Group buy: Hosted by Cooey One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Note: Total print run 2000. Full Slip 900 numbered copies - Lenti 1100 numbered copies - One Click will get same no. (1 ~ 250)

22051298_2166703883556817_826476029879065044_o.jpg
22047722_2166704100223462_934194338867304128_o.jpg
22096254_2166704196890119_4351310530217061229_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think everyone agrees that Kimchi doesn't need help "moving stock".
I'd love to know how many copies were actually available today.

• Thanks
Reactions: Fajiats
That was fast or something went wrong. Lenti was in my cart and then i see it's out of stock, but i decided to proceed and completed payment successufully.

Everything sold out in 1 minute
1 minute if that. I grabbed a 1-Click but I don't want to pat myself on the back but I'm really fast. I've missed 2 preorders in like 3 years or something silly. I almost grabbed an extra lenti but that would have been a mistake. That sold out as fast as anything I've ever seen. They must have presold half there lot through various Group Buys because that just didn't make a lot of sense

• Thanks
Reactions: Fajiats
1 minute if that. I grabbed a 1-Click but I don't want to pat myself on the back but I'm really fast. I've missed 2 preorders in like 3 years or something silly. I almost grabbed an extra lenti but that would have been a mistake. That sold out as fast as anything I've ever seen. They must have presold half there lot through various Group Buys because that just didn't make a lot of sense

The other forum didn't do a GB and there weren't that many available here, I know the print run was only 2000 but still that was really fast, I wonder if there will be more on the release date.

The other forum didn't do a GB and there weren't that many available here, I know the print run was only 2000 but still that was really fast, I wonder if there will be more on the release date.
I don't use them but there are other forums than just here an BR. I just don't trust them which may be a mistake who knows. Plus there are sellers that get X amount of copies because they have carved out relationships, not all exclusives are Marvel so they need them.

Reactions: BlackDevil

Can I say I hate GBs? Is that a sin or something...:censored:

No wonder this was gone in seconds. Order direct from Kimchi is probably the most difficult among all retailers. I start to don´t mind that they still didn´t solve my issue with login coz I wouldn´t make to preorder anyway. I already started to use a GB for Kimchi orders.

Cant wait to see lenti in hands, it´s gonna be brutal I guess. I expect nothing less then quality of Doctor Strange lenti :cigar:

Damn missed the lenti. Had it in my cart but i had to add a phone number which slowed me down and it went out of stock while in cart.
At first I was gonna order the Kimchi Lenti for this one but seeing as I don't like the 3 slips to complete the picture slips from FA, I changed my order to Full Slip to get the image and order FA's E5 B which is same image as the lenti to get the best of both worlds.

Surprised I got a copy considering I was half asleep and took me about 2 mins to check out

Damn missed the lenti. Had it in my cart but i had to add a phone number which slowed me down and it went out of stock while in cart.
I went through all the order steps before Spider-Man went live so that I could make sure I had all the info that was necessary and luckily added a telephone number when I realised it's needed. ^^

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Same exact thing happened to me lol.

I went through all the order steps before Spider-Man went live so that I could make sure I had all the info that was necessary and luckily added a telephone number when I realised it's needed. ^^
I actually had my number since long ago but i dont think i ordered from them since they updated their website so somehow my number must have gotten deleted from the account information page. Oh well, I'm sure i can still find one in the future :)

Lets resurrect this thread as it's only days away from release. This one is underrated I feel as I think the slips will be stunning. These will go nicely alongside tjhe two HMV WEA until Daddy FAC comes along. All I need then is the Blufans OAB.

Something is tingling...

Lets resurrect this thread as it's only days away from release. This one is underrated I feel as I think the slips will be stunning. These will go nicely alongside tjhe two HMV WEA until Daddy FAC comes along. All I need then is the Blufans OAB.

Something is tingling...
Something tingling in the lower or upper half of the body?;)

Shame it's just the 2d and 3d included, gonna put my HMV fully loaded set in this slip. Quite tempted to get the magnet steelbook as it looks pretty cool

The more I look at the art, the more I think it's perfect for a lenticular. If Kimchidvd have used the same production company they used for Doctor Strange, this one will be really special

• Thanks
Reactions: harry