Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
still no site of my E5B, shipped Dec 7, last scan Dec 11

really ridiculous that it has taken this long

Again guys, as someone who actually WORKS for the postal service here in the states. I can tell you first hand that if something isn't delivered after 30 days it is considered LOST. No matter the country of origin. Ever order a product from Asia off eBay with no tracking? What is the usual statement about the shipping time..."May take up to 30 days" Ever have an item not show up from Zavvi? What does their costumer service say before you can ask for a replacement or refund? "Please wait 30 days".

I've been a member on this site for many years now and I am extremely greatful for all it has offered me. I've never had a problem with a GB before and I've NEVER had ANY packages from ANYWHERE take more than 30 days to be delivered. I truly hope everyone who ordered a copy recieves it in the coming week. If not, I think the GB hosts should do a little investigating (assuming they have not already done so). I understand people are busy with work and family, we all are, but a simple "I'm sorry for the long wait" only goes so far. Especially when it's infuriating seeing people who purchased the Maniac's Box already posting their pics of it.

If they ever get lost, who are going to take responsible for them?

I prefer a replacement than a refund.

Hey guys,

We do keep this in mind even in our busy schedule, Karel will be asking about your packages at his local PO. They havent told him about why is this happening, but we see members with this issue are slowly receiving their packages now so at least some of them are received and we keep fingers crossed same thing will be with yours.

When these things happen Czech post can start investigating lost packages after some period of time so our hands are tight before that time comes and we can only hope they will arrive.

Once the investigation starts and Czech post wont be able to find the package then Karel can file a claim and they will return the insurance. The shipping service used is insured up to 1000 CZK per package.

Maniac Boxes are being shipped with different service (more expensive) and that is the reason why some of those are received faster than regular packages.

Now to answer your query @kryptonite : if we were an online shop Im sure we will have different options, but we are just two guys buying these FACs and if they are lost in post we dont have many options to solve the situation. We cant buy more copies because usually they are sold out by then and even if they wouldnt be I dont think it would be fair to buy replacement copies and pay for them from our own pockets. Post office is responsible and Karel will do everything to sort out the situation, but in case the package is lost Karels only option is to claim the insurance back and that usually wont cover the full amount of the FACs in that package. So the only option would be finding a different shipping service where there will be option to pay for higher insurance, but that would be more expensive.

For all those years we have been running GBs situations where we had to file a claim to get back the insurance money almost didnt happen (can count on one hand if I remember correctly) so the shipping service proved to be quite reliable.

Now if there is anyone else whos package is delayed (except you guys @DJ IXS @kryptonite @DParadigm @henry00x ) please PM us and Karel will report to post office.

@kryptonite @DJ IXS @henry00x @DParadigm

Hey guys, Karel did a little more digging and it seems that all your packages were sent out on the same day.

There were others sent on that day too and those have been received so hopefully czech post will find out more and resolve it soon. It can take some time before they get back to us, but as soon as we know something we will let you know right away.

Thank you

@kryptonite @DJ IXS @henry00x @DParadigm

Hey guys, Karel did a little more digging and it seems that all your packages were sent out on the same day.

There were others sent on that day too and those have been received so hopefully czech post will find out more and resolve it soon. It can take some time before they get back to us, but as soon as we know something we will let you know right away.

Thank you
Thank you guys @carllenc and @Collector03601

• Thanks
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Massive thank you to @lgans316 for helping me with this, cheers brah!

Credit where credit is due - FAC, just like Logan you have made a stunner here and genuinely can’t believe I’m about to say this but.... a decent lenti too. Not as good as kimchi’s but still pretty damn good.

0AD353EF-1B82-4431-B943-5CF4C3DAE0F0.jpeg

7F664CC0-4CCD-4019-98F7-ACE3448B305C.jpeg

3ED526E9-F7D1-4398-9831-05793C20D41C.jpeg

FC85F4A7-B2F1-42AD-A41E-888916C045B2.jpeg

0BE47EE0-5E68-48F5-9704-5CFF630A5FCB.jpeg

2AEFE92C-D475-4473-9AA8-C77969A19B56.jpeg

The whole gang

25A3FA2C-64C8-4265-8D6B-3AD466175D60.jpeg

Managed to buy the maniac's box and keyholder separately today and if I'm lucky, they'll get delivered tomorrow. :drool: Now I can use that to store all the various copies of this movies that I'm not displaying.

Really excited to have the box in my hands coz just judging from the pictures, it's gorgeous. The textures and spot gloss look really nice.

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
No update on mine since the 11th when it was despatched to the UK from somewhere thats never actually open :/

A0FBA523-8A43-4976-A396-5798EC18ECAC.png