Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
This'll more than make up for the no show from Blufans

This appears to be Blufans level of good for a Marvel film

• Thanks
Reactions: sis3
That steelbook sure is shaping up nicely. :drool:

As for this:

"Look forward also to the Fullslips that we are preparing, because if it works, it will be a very interesting surprise that has not yet appeared in FAC."

Two or three slips that match up to make a larger/continuous image, perhaps? Seems expensive. :greedy:

Shaping up to be very nice indeed! However I would not bother with embossing the tips of vultures wings, no point in that I think.

That steelbook sure is shaping up nicely. :drool:

As for this:

"Look forward also to the Fullslips that we are preparing, because if it works, it will be a very interesting surprise that has not yet appeared in FAC."

Two or three slips that match up to make a larger/continuous image, perhaps? Seems expensive. :greedy:

Would be nice and just from a expense perspective, I hope not LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: misformatt
A good lenticular ? :rolleyes:

lol:hilarious: good one

A PET slip made out of spider webs? :p

It's all fun and games until FA puts you on their blacklist! EEK!:ohno::rofl:

In all seriousness, I swore off FAC lentis after receiving the infamous "3D-rendered" Dredd and Deadpool releases. Looks like FAC might be stepping up their game, though. The Moana and Star Wars Trek Beyond lentis don't look half bad from what I've seen, but I'll be sure to withhold judgement until my copy of Life arrives. :coffee:

Last edited:
You confused it with Star Wars Beyond? I don't think they made one with that title.
Nor is there a Star Trek The Force Awakens.:naughty:

Thanks for clearing that up. Well, yes, the person I was quoting got the two titles muddled so for a second or two I was genuinely confused. I thought FA had announced a Star Wars FAC which I had missed. In any event it helped misformatt correct their post to clear up anyone else drawing his/her attention to it.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95