Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
Shipping invoice sent 6.12.

@carllenc @Collector03601

Thank you for the Group Buy.
I speak only for myself but as far as I'm concerned, when it comes to group buys, we get the items when we get them. No rush. There isn't a "promised by date". It's not like purchasing from Zavvi or Best Buy where people demand that they receive their items on the release date (or even before then)

Thank you again.

@carllenc @Collector03601

Thank you for the Group Buy.
I speak only for myself but as far as I'm concerned, when it comes to group buys, we get the items when we get them. No rush. There isn't a "promised by date". It's not like purchasing from Zavvi or Best Buy where people demand that they receive their items on the release date (or even before then)

Thank you again.
Well said. Hear hear :thumbs: Personally I've always utilized the combined shipping method so I'm used to waiting for my FAC's now ;):joy:

Well said. Hear hear :thumbs: Personally I've always utilized the combined shipping method so I'm used to waiting for my FAC's now ;):joy:

Good point! So most people wait even longer.

This is my first GB for an HDZeta product. Bladerunner 2049 is my...err...was my second..uh.. used to be? :dunno:

Good point! So most people wait even longer.
A lot of people maximise shipping costs and combine like me, yes :) Of course, you have to be willing to wait a while after release dependant on what you've combined with. Others who are too impatient or have a larger disposable income generally choose to "ship now" :p
This is my first GB for an HDZeta product. Bladerunner 2049 is my...err...was my second..uh.. used to be? :dunno:
You mean FAC, right?

Reactions: Stygian
A lot of people maximise shipping costs and combine like me, yes :) Of course, you have to be willing to wait a while after release dependant on what you've combined with. Others who are too impatient or have a larger disposable income generally choose to "ship now" :p

You mean FAC, right?

FACkin right I do! :LOL:

Somehow I knew I was wrong. I meant to check again which company it was before I posted and forgot. :bag:

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Speaking of combined shipping, I hope we are able to combine E1, E2, E3 and E5B for the quoted price.:watch:
Yeah, these UNnumbered editions are not that heavy and we are counting that they will fit with 1 FAC in the lower (1kg) shipping quote or 3 FACs in the higher one (2kg). So yeah, the combination you mentioned should be possible. :thumbs:

What are the combined shipping options? Are they posted on the group buy detail pages usually or something set up separately directly?

What are the combined shipping options? Are they posted on the group buy detail pages usually or something set up separately directly?
Yeah, they are posted in the GB shipping terms:

Europe:
1 FAC (1000g) 1st class recorded delivery - 330 CZK
2 to 4 FACs (or 1x HardBox + 1x FAC) (2000g) 1st class recorded delivery - 480 CZK

Rest of the world:
1 FAC (1000g) 1st class recorded delivery - 420 CZK
2 to 4 FACs (or 1x HardBox + 1x FAC) (2000g) 1st class recorded delivery - 640 CZK

Those quotes usually apply, but sometimes they have to be amended (for Maniac Boxes, XL FACs or UNnumbered editions). When you will receive shipping invoice via PM (except for Maniac Boxes which are invoiced separately by GB host) and editions are heavier than expected its always written in a note and quotes are amended.

A little patience please :naughty:

Currently at work, but managed to sent out both shipping invoices during my break.

Thanks!

No rush for this since you're at work, but are the Spiderman steelbooks now in hand? Because I need to know if the weight of Alien Covenant E3 and Spiderman Homecoming E5 B combined match the 1 to 2 FACs = 330 CZK shipping?

On confirmation, I can pay this straight away. :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Mickle_89
I'm usually very patient with combining shipping, but this time I can't wait to have it in hand already :drool:

Hehe, I was joking. I have plenty of patience, especially for GBs :thumbs:
Paid, thanks guys!

Haha, no worries, I think I might get a little bit impatient when its such a nice wea steelbook, really looking forward to this Spider-Man edition, much more than the film itself LOL

No rush for this since you're at work, but are the Spiderman steelbooks now in hand? Because I need to know if the weight of Alien Covenant E3 and Spiderman Homecoming E5 B combined match the 1 to 2 FACs = 330 CZK shipping?

On confirmation, I can pay this straight away. :thumbs:

Yeah, both E5 A and E5 B are now in hand and ready for shipping. Those two (Alien+Spidey) will fit in the 1 to 2 FACs shipping quote :thumbs:

I'm usually very patient with combining shipping, but this time I can't wait to have it in hand already :drool:

Same here LOL, was always looking forward to the whole FAC package, but this one here is a bit different, just a great steelbook on its own :thumbs: