Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
was actually an innocent question but thanks for the reply stygian, your post did seem quite helpful apart from the end that comes across as crappy.

My apologies. My post wasn't directed at you. Some people just continue to hound the Group Buy hosts
constantly about shipping invoices, release dates and so on in multiple threads for many releases.

I find it easier just to check the threads that involve items that I'm waiting for on a daily basis and read each new post. Often the information is revealed. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Premises
How frickin' incredible are @carllenc and @Collector03601! :woot: Shipping invoice received yesterday>>paid same day>>shipped today! :OMG::oohyeah: The work these guys do for us is phenomenal and I just wanted to take the time to thank you both for everything you do :emb: Unbelievable commitment :thumbs::notworthy:

And a message sent including a photo of the steelbook!
AWESOME!

Both the 3D+2D and fully loaded 4K/3D/2D standalone steels are available at FA right now buddy (purchase links in OP ;)). Learn now :p
So they are!!! The 3d and 2d come out at nearly £40. I'm supposed to be "slowing down" for a little bit though and I do already have HMVs fully loaded. Ok it's no where near as nice as this release but it's steel for now! Plus I already purchased a Matalab earlier!:rofl:

Reactions: Mickle_89
My apologies. My post wasn't directed at you. Some people just continue to hound the Group Buy hosts
constantly about shipping invoices, release dates and so on in multiple threads for many releases.

I find it easier just to check the threads that involve items that I'm waiting for on a daily basis and read each new post. Often the information is revealed. :)

No worries bud.... just saw people commented on invoicing and started to worry as i have not recieved an invoice for shipping and don't know the date.
Have not really ordered something under the new group buy system, so panic posted my question.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
How frickin' incredible are @carllenc and @Collector03601! :woot: Shipping invoice received yesterday>>paid same day>>shipped today! :OMG::oohyeah: The work these guys do for us is phenomenal and I just wanted to take the time to thank you both for everything you do :emb: Unbelievable commitment :thumbs::notworthy:
Thank you very much for the kind comments mate, hope your package will reach you soon :thumbs:

I have to say the physical work is all Karel, he is the real flash here LOL Sometimes I wonder if he is human LOL LOL LOL He must have some kind of extra battery pack on him all the time :) But seriously, he is really fast and I admire him for the work he does. Respect my friend @carllenc :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thank you very much for the kind comments mate, hope your package will reach you soon :thumbs:

I have to say the physical work is all Karel, he is the real flash here LOL Sometimes I wonder if he is human LOL LOL LOL He must have some kind of extra battery pack on him all the time :) But seriously, he is really fast and I admire him for the work he does. Respect my friend @carllenc :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
His avatar says it all, half-human, half-machine :cyborg::D

Hey, any update for the others GB edition, i know, the release date is tomorrow...but im so exited to see this bad boys in hand
Can't wait for the in hand pics, I went for the iron man version so I know what I'm getting but film arena have been hitting it out the park, my baby driver looks amazing