Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
Don‘t think that this steel needs the kimchi slips. FAC Slips look very nice too. So overall a very good package
Well in my opinion the Kimchi slip is much better than the FAC ones, not to mention that the Kimchi lenti is brilliant whereas the FAC one was described by people as "oh they've improved". ^^ Don't get me wrong, I love all the spot gloss and embossing on the FAC slips but to me the Kimchi full slip is just better. It's more a thing of ... you like it shiny and smooth? FAC is the way to go. You like to run your fingers over a slip and feel tons of different textures and surfaces? Kimchi's got you covered.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Radagast
Well in my opinion the Kimchi slip is much better than the FAC ones, not to mention that the Kimchi lenti is brilliant whereas the FAC one was described by people as "oh they've improved". ^^ Don't get me wrong, I love all the spot gloss and embossing on the FAC slips but to me the Kimchi full slip is just better. It's more a thing of ... you like it shiny and smooth? FAC is the way to go. You like to run your fingers over a slip and feel tons of different textures and surfaces? Kimchi's got you covered.

I know what you mean. I think the FAC Lenti (on the steel) is not only an improvement but a real good one. You are right with Kimchi‘s textures. Therefore i have both :LOL:

I know what you mean. I think the FAC Lenti (on the steel) is not only an improvement but a real good one. You are right with Kimchi‘s textures. Therefore i have both :LOL:
See and I think the FAC lenti on the slip is meh, especially next to the Kimchi one. ^^ If FAC had used better textures, I'd be all over their release but they haven't so that Kimchi full slip is still my #1. :drool:
Still considering getting the FAC Iron Man slip though coz shiny is good once in a while ...

My shipping status hasn't been updated since Dec 11, "Original Post is preparing shipment". Do they really need over 2 weeks to prepare a shipment? :facepalm:

I’m in the same boat as you for US residents. My E5B was sent abroad on the 13th and I thought it would be here before Christmas as most FilmArenas have come within 10 days. With the Holiday rush, it hasn’t even inbounded into Customs. I never understood why Postal Services don’t just prepare better for the Holiday rush by hiring more people for the season.

My shipping status hasn't been updated since Dec 11, "Original Post is preparing shipment". Do they really need over 2 weeks to prepare a shipment? :facepalm:

Yes they do, czech post is ridiculously lame these days. They don´t have enough people, nobody wants to work there, you wait more than hour in line just to send package....:confused:(n):angry:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: DParadigm
Nice so they’re starting to show up in the UK. Hopefully those on the east coast get them soon which means then those of us on the west coast won’t be far behind :hungry::hungry::hungry: