Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
I am in love with the Maniacs set.
So much so, when it arrives I shall be taking it out for dinner, wine and onto a club afterwards to let loose. When the evening draws to a close i'll hold it tight next to me and gently rub my fingers so delicately across it's smooth...

Ahem. Erm... soon be here!! Woooo.

Have you had your shipping invoice yet? I'm assuming you got it via the GB?

There seems to be A LOT of people who haven't received their copy of E5B. It's bordering on a month now and my concern is that after 30 days, undelivered mail is considered LOST by U.S. Postal standards. I'm not the type to complain about a GB but this is starting to worry me. :ohno:

Last edited:
Reactions: henry00x
There's seems to be A LOT of people who haven't received their copy of E5B. It's bordering on a month now and my concern is that after 30 days, undelivered mail is considered LOST by U.S. Postal standards. I'm not the type to complain about a GB but this is starting to worry me. :ohno:

I wouldn't worry too much, I've waited over a month for things in the past. If you think about it, it's not coincidence. The Christmas period is a VERY busy period in postage and shipping, even in the same country there are delays. Then after Christmas there will be somewhat of a backlog to clear, which likely includes the undelivered steelbooks that were dispatched PRIOR to the Christmas period. You hit the boom period and most busiest time of the year for post so don't feel too concerned. I don't know the usual activites and time periods for mail in the states as I'm in the UK but I ordered my E4 before Christmas too and know it's being taken care of to be sent out in 2018. That was stated PRIOR to Christmas that would be the case (even though some people on here still panicked over it). I know the E5B was released before E4 but honestly, don't worry too much. I'm sure it will arrive. If my E4 comes first then start to worry. It's not coincidence either that it isn't just yours.

Got my E2 and E5B yesterday (from another source).

01.jpg 02.jpg

The colors in E2 are really nice. Lenti magnet's also well done. Still undecided which edition I'll unseal.

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
I wouldn't worry too much, I've waited over a month for things in the past. If you think about it, it's not coincidence. The Christmas period is a VERY busy period in postage and shipping, even in the same country there are delays. Then after Christmas there will be somewhat of a backlog to clear, which likely includes the undelivered steelbooks that were dispatched PRIOR to the Christmas period. You hit the boom period and most busiest time of the year for post so don't feel too concerned. I don't know the usual activites and time periods for mail in the states as I'm in the UK but I ordered my E4 before Christmas too and know it's being taken care of to be sent out in 2018. That was stated PRIOR to Christmas that would be the case (even though some people on here still panicked over it). I know the E5B was released before E4 but honestly, don't worry too much. I'm sure it will arrive. If my E4 comes first then start to worry. It's not coincidence either that it isn't just yours.

I'm waiting on my E5 and its been nearly a month, in that time I have had 3 packages from South Korea, and 2 from China!! This is only travelling from Czech to UK, so yeah I'm getting worried.

Reactions: DJ IXS
I'm waiting on my E5 and its been nearly a month, in that time I have had 3 packages from South Korea, and 2 from China!! This is only travelling from Czech to UK, so yeah I'm getting worried.

same i had a package come from germany in span of 10 days during holiday season no less

@carllenc would you be able to contact Czech post and inquire as to the unusual delay with the E5 packages shipped early december?

Didn't somebody comment on here saying Czech post is terrible in general, like not enough bodies or something?

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Didn't somebody comment on here saying Czech post is terrible in general, like not enough bodies or something?
that is every postal service in the world

here in US i know there are restrictions on workers working too long. So once you time is up they have to return to base and maybe not deliver/pick up the mail.

i dont see how that is applicable here where the packages have been processed already, at that point its just a matter of transport, and the majority of them seem to be stuck in the same phase since December 11th, usps post tracking says origin post is preparing shipment "December 11, 2017, 9:27 pm Processed Through Facility PRAHA 120, CZECH REPUBLIC "

the czech site says the package was sent to the destination country

so something is missing from this story, either they are still sitting in the czech post facility, or the plane/boat they were sent on disappeared into thin air

at some point there should have been another scan by now

• Thanks
Reactions: DJ IXS

Thank you for trying to be positive :thumbs: The fact of the matter is, I work for the Postal Service here in the states and while Christmas season IS heavy, Christmas was 2 weeks ago. I've literally been dealing with HALF of my normal daily work load for the last week, so anything stuck in the pipeline should have been delivered by now. I HOPE by talking about it here, we will speak it's delivery into exsistence for all those who are waiting :angel:

i dont see how that is applicable here where the packages have been processed already, at that point its just a matter of transport, and the majority of them seem to be stuck in the same phase since December 11th, usps post tracking says origin post is preparing shipment "December 11, 2017, 9:27 pm Processed Through Facility PRAHA 120, CZECH REPUBLIC "

the czech site says the package was sent to the destination country

so something is missing from this story, either they are still sitting in the czech post facility, or the plane/boat they were sent on disappeared into thin air

at some point there should have been another scan by now

I agree. A lot of our scans state that the package was sent abroad and therefore out of the Czech Post's possession. Who's to say an entire batch is lost/destroyed and it just takes one of us to take the initiative to start a trace to actually get some answers? I just don't want wait around for it if we're all just waiting for something that's lost and/or damaged.

• Thanks
Reactions: DJ IXS and henry00x